Home

More Gameplay Vids!!

This is a discussion on More Gameplay Vids!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2007, 04:46 PM   #25
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: More Gameplay Vids!!

-The RadioGuy is starting to grow on me.

-Loved the player intros.

-The gang-tackling looked good.

-Didn't like how the crowd cheered when the away team scored.

-I like the icons being underneath each player because it serves as a reminder as to who has what "weapon" (will be REALLY beneficial when I'm a few years into my Franchise).

-Loved the replays.

-It looks like you can still drop back 20-yards and launch an accurate pass down-field (hope that isn't the case on harder difficulty levels).

-The game looks fun.

Last edited by DLaren; 06-19-2007 at 04:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2007, 04:47 PM   #26
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

That Jumbo Tron replay with the shaky camera has to go! Just terrible.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:50 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLaren

-Didn't like how the crowd cheered when the away team scored.

-It looks like you can still drop back 20-yards and launch an accurate pass down-field (hope that isn't the case on harder difficulity levels).
I think the crowd has some AI b/c watching one of the vids all the people in yellow and green were cheering but the ones in red didn't thats cool.

I know whats up with that, is dropping back 20 yards the only way to play this game or what??
Old 06-19-2007, 04:52 PM   #28
Rookie

MSchneider84's Arena

OVR: 6

Yea, I was going to comment on the 20 yard drop back also. I want to be able to see if a pocket forms well this year.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:52 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 11

I can't tell from here but I hope someone like Reggie isn't going to get caught by a DT 50 yards from the line of scrimmage like 07 .. that stuff was just rediculous
Old 06-19-2007, 04:53 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
That Jumbo Tron replay with the shaky camera has to go! Just terrible.

Agreed. They turned the corner on gameplay, and are in the dark ages for presentation. The post-play camera sucks big time. Its boring...at least have the play replay going on if nothing else.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #31
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
...Seeing the "weapons" icons is a little corny, but not a huge problem...
Anyone know if those can be turned off? Could they be turned off in Live? Note a HUGE problem since they turn off once the play begins, but very annoying none the less.

There are way too many icons & overlays on the screen for my taste. I know there are some folks that like that stuff, but EA should give us some options. For all these overlays, I don't see any stats... the one thing I wouldn't mind seeing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2007, 05:01 PM   #32
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
Anyone know if those can be turned off? Could they be turned off in Live? Note a HUGE problem since they turn off once the play begins, but very annoying none the less.

There are way too many icons & overlays on the screen for my taste. I know there are some folks that like that stuff, but EA should give us some options. For all these overlays, I don't see any stats... the one thing I wouldn't mind seeing.
I agree. Having options is a good thing. It would have solved some of the stuff people were complaining about last year... (ex. Ability to turn on/off HOF in franchise, Ability to turn on/off Fatigue).

Yeah, I'd I'd like to see more stat overlay pop-ups as well. I think they do a good job in NCAA showing the stat overlays, team stat rankings, drive summaries, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »