Home

Questions for Madden Community Day July 10-13th

This is a discussion on Questions for Madden Community Day July 10-13th within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2007, 11:40 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Questions for Madden Community Day July 10-13th

Im Sorry man, I just need to know this! lol.

Can you check the EDIT PLAYER. We have all seen the screenshot that told us you can, but what can we actually Edit.

Build, Equipment, Ratings, Wheapons, or just Info?

Hopefully, it's all the above! Except for wheapon, im sure thats interlocked with the rating, so if you can edit that rating, you can edit the wheapon... or not. That's why Im asking.

I think this might have been said already, but to make it clear for me, I would also like to know if they have different Camara Angles for Superstar mode. The position camaras in 07 were horrible. I would have loved to just play with the default camara in Superstar mode... so can we or have they at least made the camara angles better?

Other than that, im sure that everyone else will have more than enough question to awnser the remaining ones I have.

Thanks for all the help! I cant wait to hear what you think of it, have fun!
Old 07-03-2007, 11:42 AM   #18
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Will EA be implementing a quarterback camera that pans whereever you are looking? If not, will this feature be implemented for next year's version? Reason I ask is because I am tired of having to drop back 7-10 yards before I finally see my receivers on the outside. When I turn my focus towards them, I want to be able to see them as well as if they are covered so that way I am not throwing blindly on those WR Screens.
If your a QB in super mode yes in a regular game I don't think so. Also what type of TV are you playing on if your on a 4:3 you won't be able to see the two main WR's but on a 16:9 TV that isn't an issue
Old 07-03-2007, 12:05 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 9

Is the game good?
Old 07-03-2007, 12:05 PM   #20
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12

Halftime highlights?

i heard a rumor that they were possibly in the game, in some form or another.

Can they confirm this one way or another?

Thanks!
Old 07-03-2007, 02:58 PM   #21
Pro

FSU_Animal's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell05
If your a QB in super mode yes in a regular game I don't think so. Also what type of TV are you playing on if your on a 4:3 you won't be able to see the two main WR's but on a 16:9 TV that isn't an issue
I play on a 17" widescreen laptop. My resolution is set at 1280 x 768. How close is that to a 16:9? Sorry, I'm not up to par on TV resolutions. I have yet to buy a TV over 27" and high def. My TV is crappy so I steer away from it and thus the reason for no console. I'll buy the TV before going back to the console anyways.

Also, I don't play Superstar mode. Too bland of a mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2007, 03:15 PM   #22
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
I play on a 17" widescreen laptop. My resolution is set at 1280 x 768. How close is that to a 16:9? Sorry, I'm not up to par on TV resolutions. I have yet to buy a TV over 27" and high def. My TV is crappy so I steer away from it and thus the reason for no console. I'll buy the TV before going back to the console anyways.

Also, I don't play Superstar mode. Too bland of a mode.
Hmm if your laptop is widescreen check the settings on your 360 first to make sure its on widescreen also if it isn't that should solve your problem. If not I don't know what to tell you. You may just be stuck with not seeing your WR's its a problem everyone has who isn't using a wide screen TV I do wish EA would bring back custom cameras though. Or at least more than one camera choice.
Old 07-03-2007, 03:52 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 11

Be sure to ask the EA developers about the framerate differences between the next-gen versions, why they chose that route, and what methods they have used to assure PS3-only owners that this will not be a HUGE issue.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:40 PM   #24

OVR: 34

Will the "EA Locker" be in the 360 version?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »