Home

Interesting article about xbox 360 vs PS3 from a game developer for both consoles

This is a discussion on Interesting article about xbox 360 vs PS3 from a game developer for both consoles within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 02:19 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Interesting article about xbox 360 vs PS3 from a game developer for both consoles

Good article, now I have something to wave in my PS3 fanboy friends face.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:44 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Interesting article about xbox 360 vs PS3 from a game developer for both consoles

I read the article, good read.

Im not into all of that tech stuff all I know is when you have an X360:

you can play
Madden 08 at 60fps
Gears Of War
Halo 3 (not personally a fan)

You cant play these titles on PS3 with the excemption of Madden.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:56 PM   #35
Captain Sarcastic

OVR: 6

May be in the wrong forum, but I enjoyed it none the less. Thanks!

I would like to hear more and more point of views form engineers that program each system.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:18 PM   #36
SXL
Rookie

OVR: 3

IM not pro xbox or ps3, i own both but here is an artical i read a couple months back.

Team Ninja designer tells complaining PS3 devs to 'get out'

The developers in Tecmo's Team Ninja don't much care for subtlety, not in their games and certainly not in their comments to the press. Ninja Gaiden Sigma director, Yosuke Hayashi, is fast on his way to becoming a miniature Itagaki (an Itsygaki, if you will) after speaking to Eurogamer in London yesterday. When the topic of developers noting difficulty in creating games for the PlayStation 3 comes up, Hayashi suggests, "if they think it's difficult, they should get out of the ring."

Hayashi explains that in being a creator of games and in position to receive money from players, Team Ninja "shouldn't complain about the difficulty." Outspoken he may be, but the man at least implies that he'll stick to his guns as well as the PlayStation 3. "As I said, people who complain about the difficulty of creating games for PS3 should get out, right? While I'm saying that kind of thing, if I get out myself, then what I say doesn't mean anything! So, I should stay - right?"

NOT FEELIN ME/ FINE/ COST YOU NOTHIN/ PAY ME NO MIND.

JAY Z
Old 07-05-2007, 09:29 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown
*YAWN*
did you say something? i couldn't quit looking at your avatar to read it

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-05-2007, 09:29 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SXL
IM not pro xbox or ps3, i own both but here is an artical i read a couple months back.

The developers in Tecmo's Team Ninja don't much care for subtlety, not in their games and certainly not in their comments to the press. Ninja Gaiden Sigma director, Yosuke Hayashi, is fast on his way to becoming a miniature Itagaki (an Itsygaki, if you will) after speaking to Eurogamer in London yesterday. When the topic of developers noting difficulty in creating games for the PlayStation 3 comes up, Hayashi suggests, "if they think it's difficult, they should get out of the ring."

Hayashi explains that in being a creator of games and in position to receive money from players, Team Ninja "shouldn't complain about the difficulty." Outspoken he may be, but the man at least implies that he'll stick to his guns as well as the PlayStation 3. "As I said, people who complain about the difficulty of creating games for PS3 should get out, right? While I'm saying that kind of thing, if I get out myself, then what I say doesn't mean anything! So, I should stay - right?"
yeah wonderful idea, just have devs abandon the console, great solution there..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-05-2007, 09:35 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SXL

hmmmm let's see... a japanesse developer defending sony......
Old 07-05-2007, 10:45 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 11

I'm on my third 360. I bought my first one on launch day and it died within 2 weeks. MS replaced it for free in about four days. That one ran just fine for more than a year until one day the red lights of death suddenly popped up. Took it back to Best Buy where it was replaced for free under the extended warranty I had bought. I then bought a new extended warranty for $50.

I love the 360 and even worst case scenario it costs me only $50 to replace one. Just make sure to purchase the extended warranty.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »