Home

EA.Why don't you show the players with their helments off?

This is a discussion on EA.Why don't you show the players with their helments off? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 10:10 AM   #9
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: EA.Why don't you show the players with their helments off?

I would rather EA fix the sidelines first. And actually have a functional chain gang. But honestly I am not too worried bout seeing the players with their helmets off, unless you mean like the old days when helmets would pop off, I would like to see that return (especially since we have mid-air collisions now), But im not worried bout seeing the players on the sidelines with their helmets off.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:12 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipstick
"EA is just LAZY...... They could have done this years ago. The sidelines are PATHETIC!!! Everyone clapping like Zombies.....They really need to addrees this. Its really getting old!!"

Yeah,the heck with the gameplay. Lets fix the sidelines,that will sell us more games!
Damn straight, fix the sidelines...... along with the 100s of other things that need fixing!! I don't think Madden has a problem selling games!! That got your $60.00 right!!
Old 07-06-2007, 10:16 AM   #11
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgen1
EA is just LAZY...... They could have done this years ago. The sidelines are PATHETIC!!! Everyone clapping like Zombies.....They really need to addrees this. Its really getting old!!
There's just something about some clown on a message board calling people who work 60-80 hour work weeks "lazy" that really gets under my skin.

If you want to question the Madden team's priorities, fine. If you want to criticize their approach to presentation, great. Calling them lazy just makes you look immature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2007, 10:17 AM   #12
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Ahh dj and the I want hand towels and **** again lol
Old 07-06-2007, 10:25 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
There's just something about some clown on a message board calling people who work 60-80 hour work weeks "lazy" that really gets under my skin.

If you want to question the Madden team's priorities, fine. If you want to criticize their approach to presentation, great. Calling them lazy just makes you look immature.
Do you work for EA? I think not!! Until they get off their LAZY butts and add things in this game that should be there then I will continue to feel that way. Things like Chain gangs, Nets behind the goal posts, interactive game play, Real Refs on the field.....There is no excuse for it. NONE!! EA can't even use their slogan anymore.... "If its in the game"... yeah right!!
If you like real football..... this is what should get under your SKIN!!

Last edited by newgen1; 07-06-2007 at 10:28 AM.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:29 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell05
Ahh dj and the I want hand towels and **** again lol
LOL...Im just keeping it real man. I would like to see this in Madden 2009.....Along with 3-D handtowels...
Old 07-06-2007, 10:32 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgen1
Do you work for EA? I think not!! Until they get off their LAZY butts and add things in this game that should be there then I will continue to feel that way. Things like Chain gangs, Nets behind the goal posts, interactive game play, Real Refs on the field.....There is no excuse for it. NONE!! EA can't even use their slogan anymore.... "If its in the game"... yeah right!!
If you like real football..... this is what should get under your SKIN!!
Well,newgen,if you don't like it.......BUY THE OTHER ****ING GAME!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2007, 10:34 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

This is the same thing i was thinking. EA does actual head scans of the players so it would be better then the other games because they use artwork of their models because most of their players are either too old or have passed on. I do agree it would add realism to the game. I remember before the PS3 version came out they showed a preview video where they all had their helmuts off in the pre-game which looked cool but they didn't keep it in.

Please spear me the gameplay line thanks. I hope the game plays great because so many of you of been living on that line "Well i rather they focus on nothing but gameplay" and if it doesn't then whats going to be your excuse for a whole dev cycle dedicated to gameplay? Im sure some of you guys will find something.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »