Home

EA.Why don't you show the players with their helments off?

This is a discussion on EA.Why don't you show the players with their helments off? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 08:49 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
EA.Why don't you show the players with their helments off?

I mean come on. This is the 3rd year without this. The "Other game" allows this and makes the game seem more realistic because you can see your players during cutscenes or on the sideline. I don't understand why this isn't in the game now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: EA.Why don't you show the players with their helments off?

It's overrated. That's just asking for some sugarcoating.

If you've seen it like many times, you'll eventually try to push the button to skip past the cutscene.

I'd rather for them to focus on the gameplay and make it solid.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Nature

I'd rather for them to focus on the gameplay and make it solid.
IF I HEAR THIS ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

The hell man!!! All the money EA gets you would think they could focus on both gameplay and cosmetic things in the game.

THAT IS AN EXCUSE!
Old 07-06-2007, 09:44 AM   #4
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
IF I HEAR THIS ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

The hell man!!! All the money EA gets you would think they could focus on both gameplay and cosmetic things in the game.

THAT IS AN EXCUSE!
I agree with this.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:52 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
I mean come on. This is the 3rd year without this. The "Other game" allows this and makes the game seem more realistic because you can see your players during cutscenes or on the sideline. I don't understand why this isn't in the game now.

unless you are a little kid who saves his money to buy a 60 dollar game then dont talk... When EA charges 300 bucks for the game then you can ask them to show you the players pimples and their saliva....

I mean damm to me is 60 bucks a year which is not much and some of you request the dummest things in history... like hand towels, and having helmets off.. what type of experience will this bring to you a week after release when you have seen it already a million times...

the only thing that EA shoud worry about is gameplay,graphics,franchise mode,and online leagues in the future....also editing players... but other then that who cares about silly things.... I am sure EA does not and I dont blame them

P.S Also your reasoning that EA makes millions means nothing... Is not abou how much they make... Is about how much they charge for a game... and for 60 bucks you cant ask for having helmets off.... give me a break
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2007, 09:54 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausar72
I agree with this.
EA is just LAZY...... They could have done this years ago. The sidelines are PATHETIC!!! Everyone clapping like Zombies.....They really need to addrees this. Its really getting old!!
Old 07-06-2007, 09:58 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 7

"EA is just LAZY...... They could have done this years ago. The sidelines are PATHETIC!!! Everyone clapping like Zombies.....They really need to addrees this. Its really getting old!!"

Yeah,the heck with the gameplay. Lets fix the sidelines,that will sell us more games!
Old 07-06-2007, 10:08 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFootBall1977
unless you are a little kid who saves his money to buy a 60 dollar game then dont talk... When EA charges 300 bucks for the game then you can ask them to show you the players pimples and their saliva....

I mean damm to me is 60 bucks a year which is not much and some of you request the dummest things in history... like hand towels, and having helmets off.. what type of experience will this bring to you a week after release when you have seen it already a million times...

the only thing that EA shoud worry about is gameplay,graphics,franchise mode,and online leagues in the future....also editing players... but other then that who cares about silly things.... I am sure EA does not and I dont blame them

P.S Also your reasoning that EA makes millions means nothing... Is not abou how much they make... Is about how much they charge for a game... and for 60 bucks you cant ask for having helmets off.... give me a break
Its people like this who EA caters too. I want great game play also but I also want to be immerged into the game. The little things are the difference from a GOOD game and a Great game. I agree make the game play solid but also do something with the sidelines and atmosphere as well. Since we are ALL paying $60.00 for the game everyone has a voice. With your logic ....forget the crowds, the stadium, the sideline activity, forget the interaction with the game, only show the players on the field and you will be happy!!!
Maybe in 2000… Not in 2007!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »