Home

Complete List of Team ratings and wheapons~ let the debate begin.

This is a discussion on Complete List of Team ratings and wheapons~ let the debate begin. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2007, 02:14 PM   #49
Ageless Wonder

rumfinator's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Complete List of Team ratings and wheapons~ let the debate begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAKEHB20
This is probably biased a little bit but, Al Harris is a stud and deserves all of those weopons...but i agree, no rookie should have a weopon, they havent done a thing in the NFL to prove they are a weopon.
I love Al Harris too, but I do not think he should be shut down corner. He benefited greatly from an vastly improved defensive line, A.J, Hawk, and Charles Woodson. I think he should have smart corner and press coverage corner only.

And for Mason Crosby, Jon Ryan, and Dave Rayner having weapons...they have only played one real meaningful year. They all may be good one day, but tey were average last year.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:51 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorcrossman1
Why, it doesn't make sense, he still a cruical part to the Titans success if not the biggest, EA always rate player the was ESPN would rate them and not acually on the way the players play in action. T.O. of all people should be on the SC list. Joe Horn always has hands, Pac Man is one of the stars of this league, this is the same game that always includes Ricky Williams no matter how much trouble he is in. This is a sad joke.
Nah, I am pretty sure he won't be in because he is suspended for a year...and probably more than that if he keeps doing what he does.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:58 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumfinator
I love Al Harris too, but I do not think he should be shut down corner. He benefited greatly from an vastly improved defensive line, A.J, Hawk, and Charles Woodson. I think he should have smart corner and press coverage corner only.

And for Mason Crosby, Jon Ryan, and Dave Rayner having weapons...they have only played one real meaningful year. They all may be good one day, but tey were average last year.
Rayner was a KOS for the Colts when they had Vanderjagt, so it's understandable that he has the big boot. His accuracy will be in the 70s, so you won't have to worry about him being too good.

Mason Crosby was an impact player as a kicker in NCAA, so I can understand him getting something. Even Janikowski in his rookie year had the 99 KPW, and they didn't really give out 99s back then like they do now.
MLB: Chicago White Sox
NCAA: Florida State Seminoles

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2007, 03:25 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 2

Why don't all y'all complaining *** dudes just shut the **** up! Damn, it is a GAME!! Just because y'all think that this person should have "hands" or whatever doesn't mean that he should. You might be able to edit their ratings or weapons so stop bitchin!
Old 07-14-2007, 04:47 PM   #53
Rookie

ostie09's Arena

OVR: 3

im going with the vikes so hopefuully i can boost that 79 overall team rating. i think its accurate. im a bit suprised that sidney rice made it as spectacular catch, no complaining cuz its good for me, just suprised to see a 2nd rounder be a weapon in his rookie season

If you ain't first, you're last.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:52 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlueFresh
Why don't all y'all complaining *** dudes just shut the **** up! Damn, it is a GAME!! Just because y'all think that this person should have "hands" or whatever doesn't mean that he should. You might be able to edit their ratings or weapons so stop bitchin!
Here's an idea. Why don't you shut up! It's a discussion plain and simple. I see you want to be heard just as much as everyone else in this forum. If you can't take it then ignore it. It's just as simple as your solution for us.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:02 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 25

Looking at Carolina I don't have any real problems, except I think that one of Steve Smith and Dwayne Jarrett's weapons should be switched. Jarrett should have possession receiver, and Smith should have spectacular catch, not the other way around like EA has it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #56
MVP

Gary Armida's Arena

OVR: 37

Please calm down...Any posts like the one earlier will result in a time out from the forums. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »