Home

Sportsgamer: Rookie Preview (Ratings and Gameplay Video)

This is a discussion on Sportsgamer: Rookie Preview (Ratings and Gameplay Video) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2007, 09:13 AM   #17
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Sportsgamer: Rookie Preview (Ratings and Gameplay Video)

It's utterly pointless commenting on AI quirks when we don't know the difficulty level, and it's very likely no slider tweaks were made. Sliders in Madden are everything.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:33 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
It's utterly pointless commenting on AI quirks when we don't know the difficulty level, and it's very likely no slider tweaks were made. Sliders in Madden are everything.
Exactly.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:48 AM   #19
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by truryder4life
In regards to Quinn's speed, no one remembers him scrambling about 60 yards against USC?
Well, Kerry Collins got like 30 yards once against the Dolphins as a Raider I believe, and that's in the NFL.

"Speed" in Madden is not like speed in real life. In real life, you can have ok speed but not be a scrambler. That's a mental choice. In Madden, if you have speed, any given gamer could make you a scrambler, so to keep the realism, they simply give guys who don't scramble much low speed.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:07 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
Why is brady quinn faster than Jamarcus Russle. I never thought of him being that fast. He should have som decent speed but him being 77 speed puts him in an elite QB category for speed i think that should be switched around.
Not necessarily true. Every game that I saw Quinn Scramble the guy seemed to have wheels to me. The guy can move. When ND played USC when Quinn was a junior the guy was running all over the place and dropping his shoulder. He has never been in my favorite category of qbs but the guy really doesn't get enough credit in this area. IMO.................

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »