Home

I got Madden 08

This is a discussion on I got Madden 08 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 02:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
I got Madden 08

i'm currently overseas and i get a call from my fiance in saint louis....says that she got me Madden 08....hmmmm...i questioned it too but supposedly her brothers best friend owns a video store and he got 3 copies to put on display and gave her one!!! ya..she asked if it was a demo or the real thing...guy said it's the real game and isn't supposed to be out till mid to late august......Is this possible? did she really get me it already?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 03:09 AM   #2
Anywho13

OVR:
Re: I got Madden 08

I got Madden 08 also, except I got it 2 years ago when the XBOX 360 just came out. I couldn't freaking believe it either

Old 07-20-2007, 03:11 AM   #3
Rookie

did u read what i posted u idiot?

favre you have no right to delete my previous post...she said she got it and is sending it to me UPS...i hope she did get it so that i can stick it in your face!

i was asking if it was possible, that's all. i'm in denial too...but i'm not talking about a lil girl going to the store. i'm talking about an oral surgent who's also a xbox 360 fangirl..knows her gaming. anyhow u can hate all u want..i hope she really did get it
Old 07-20-2007, 03:15 AM   #4
Anywho13

OVR:

I guess you didn't get the sarcasm.

Also, what exactly is an "oral surgent?"

Old 07-20-2007, 03:18 AM   #5
Rookie

reconstructive surgery of the jaw and oral area....like nose, mouth, etc... some kids are born without upper lips or missing noses or some kinds of diformaties....she fixes them...u have to have a degree as a dentist before getting the oral surgent degree. funny part is..all that studying and she wants to do volunteer work....basically do the surgeries for free i can understand a few but why all...there goes my millinaire pad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 03:21 AM   #6
Anywho13

OVR:

So you expect your girl to make you a millionaire?

Old 07-20-2007, 03:23 AM   #7
Rookie

sarcasim dude...no...she won't really even work after having kids...she don't want to...so i don't expect her to do anything other then be my wife! why the weird questions? lol i'm just real proud of her...anyhow

i really hope she did get it
Old 07-20-2007, 04:01 AM   #8
All Star

OVR: 23

I have Madden as well. Found him in an IHOP so I took him home. I would take a picture to prove it, but he is camera shy.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »