Home

IGN Masterbit Theater... Colts vs Bears 07/27/07

This is a discussion on IGN Masterbit Theater... Colts vs Bears 07/27/07 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2007, 02:39 AM   #9
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: IGN Masterbit Theater... Colts vs Bears 07/27/07

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
I labeled a section "BAD" so you could skip over/ignore it lol

Funny that you feel more than cool to speak your mind in the APF forum, yet when someone does it in the Madden forum it's a problem. And all I was doing was commenting on the video, as people do in the other forum. Rather than just saying someone's "hatin", why not try to disprove my points. Oh I forgot - you don't care about emotion/sidelines/animations
He's been warned, back on topic please...
Old 07-28-2007, 04:10 AM   #10
Banned

jetsdynasty's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi151
He's been warned, back on topic please...
actually i havent so...
Old 07-28-2007, 04:33 AM   #11
Banned

jetsdynasty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
I labeled a section "BAD" so you could skip over/ignore it lol

Funny that you feel more than cool to speak your mind in the APF forum, yet when someone does it in the Madden forum it's a problem. And all I was doing was commenting on the video, as people do in the other forum. Rather than just saying someone's "hatin", why not try to disprove my points. Oh I forgot - you don't care about emotion/sidelines/animations
Actually I wasnt in the APF forum bashing a game. I have APF and NCAA. The only people hatin are the people that hate EA. See the funny thing is you dont hear Madden fans saying this is garbage, this is junk, this is crap, where is this, and where is that about APF. They left out things in this game that was in NFL2K5. Ive read post by EA fans that actually say there are things they like in APF. And they have said them in both forums. But, I have yet to see a 2K fan say anything constructive about Madden. Its just hate. Thats my arguement.

So on to the other topics. Emotion, sidelines, animations. And im speaking about both APF and NCAA gameplay/Madden vids. Theres emotion in all 3 that i have seen and played. Im not understanding what you mean by emotion. I have seen post play emotion by defenders making takles and offensive players that score td's and have long runs. So what emotion or lack of emotion are you speaking of.

Sidelines, Well theres no secret APF hit a homer on this one. To you it matters and some others. BUT, to me and some others it doesnt matter. It may make the presentation better but, it doesnt effect the gameplay in anyway shape or form.

Animations, I just dont understand this or the emotion one. All 3 games have tons of animations. check out the new madden producers blog. Im sorry I just dont understand what you mean as far as those. I will say that the QB drop back and pocket is way better in APF. There is a pocket in Madden/NCAA but like its already be rehashed so many times. Its still to hard to get out of the "so called pocket" in those. Ill agree with everyone on that. But, I play with people that dont exploit that. So it doesnt matter to me. Again, it may matter to others and others not so much.

Maybe your talking about the crowd. Well, the crowd reacts to in game activity in all 3 games. Again, not sure if this is what you mean. Is this what you mean by disproving your comments? Im unsure. Maybe you can explain this a little further.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2007, 07:42 AM   #12
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsdynasty
Actually I wasnt in the APF forum bashing a game. I have APF and NCAA. The only people hatin are the people that hate EA. See the funny thing is you dont hear Madden fans saying this is garbage, this is junk, this is crap, where is this, and where is that about APF. They left out things in this game that was in NFL2K5.
You keep falling into the trap of comparing the two games. This is a thread about the new Madden video, which was what I was commenting on. I didn't bring up APF once in my post, yet you seem fixated on comparing the two. The Madden gameplay video seemed meh to me for the reasons I stated. I had a problem with these same things last year w/Madden.

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 07-28-2007, 08:31 AM   #13
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
actually i havent so...

actually you have

several times

and we have the infraction logs to back this up...

edit: i'll be nice. What i posted still stands. The next time you make a backhanded comment towards another group of posters or football game, you will be taking some time off until, lets say...next year, from our community.

Last edited by Bacardi151; 07-28-2007 at 08:42 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:19 AM   #14
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

^^ THANK YOU!!
Old 07-28-2007, 11:02 AM   #15
Banned

jetsdynasty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi151
actually you have

several times

and we have the infraction logs to back this up...

edit: i'll be nice. What i posted still stands. The next time you make a backhanded comment towards another group of posters or football game, you will be taking some time off until, lets say...next year, from our community.
Oh OK What will I do if i cant come to OP anymore
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2007, 11:08 AM   #16
MVP

Gary Armida's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Oh OK What will I do if i cant come to OP anymore
What's OP?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »