Home

New Vid Pitt vs NE

This is a discussion on New Vid Pitt vs NE within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 10:04 AM   #65
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: New Vid Pitt vs NE

I'm seriously trying to find what is different between Madden 07 and Madden 08. Besides a few icon additions, what did EA do all year????? No presentation, no chain gang, same animations, pretty much the same of everything with only a new year added onto the box!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2007, 10:04 AM   #66
I'm in here...

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad360
I think I'll be waiting for my fellow OS'ers opinions before I even think about getting this game.
Safe to say, you wont be buying this game. OS'ers are real funny when it comes to sport games, one person will say something and then everyone else follows. I will buy Madden and will think nothing of anyone elses opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwayGod53
What's with the 15 yard drop back? When are QB's in this game gonna do actual 5-7 step drops and throw behind an o-line?
Long drop backs are human error. When you hike the ball, depending on the play, the QB will perform his own dropback. In most cases, the human player will hike the ball and do his own dropback. You can't blame EA for long human dropbacks.

Quote:
Sad to hear people say, I'll buy it anyway, and its on rookie....

Ya'll are perfect examples on why this game will always suck. You justify the errors, instead making a subtle complaint based off fact. FACT this game is going to be crap.
Not everyone buys a game LOOKING for flaws. I never understood the long-thought-out "crap" posts anyhow. Guys are watching videos and saying the game is crap before they even played it.

Last edited by Bizzy Da Kid; 08-01-2007 at 10:08 AM.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:06 AM   #67
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboy49er
LOL....learn there lessen??? They are making millions, what are you talking about???
Good point, and that is the problem.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:11 AM   #68
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Ok just DL'ed it to play in HD?

I like it but seriously it doesn't seem like 60 FPS

theres hiccups that mar the overall feeling more so than in NCAA 08 IMHO.

Right now the gameplay looks good and the presentation is much better(if not just slightly reminiscent of current gen 07)

It's just that the framerate doesn't look like 60. i guess we'll all see when we play it

However like I said earlier. IF this game doesn't play as smooth as NCAA 08 it's going back very quickly. For me I just want the experience I've had in NCAA with Madden. meaning this years college game is awesome BECAUSE it's 60 FPS and that's what should make Madden 08 good as well...
Old 08-01-2007, 10:12 AM   #69
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
has anyone heard or is nyone out there who an explain to me EAs refusal to add any type of presentation into their games? Im buying madden, if it stinks ill make the best of it and trade it in for GTA 4. Seriously though why arent they adding any presentation. im not talking about the stupid weapons intro. Im talking about overlays some type of stadium interaction. anything. thats why the game is boring. you ad all pros presentation to this game and I prob wouldnt have much to complain about at this point. It is def getting old though playing madden and being bored with it.
They will add what gamers want when gamers quit buying the game. EA doesn't do anything until pushed. MVP only happened because people quit buying Triple Play. NHL 07 only happened because people quit buying it in favor of 2k hockey.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:14 AM   #70
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruPlaya
I never understood the long-thought-out "crap" posts anyhow. Guys are watching videos and saying the game is crap before they even played it.

Same holds true for those who claim it is the second coming based on Producer Blogs.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:14 AM   #71
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

Gonna pass unless it gets some glowing reports from the OS vets.

All pro football is good enough for me online to keep me happy. O well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2007, 10:20 AM   #72
MVP

OVR: 12

Honestly, the things that I really care about appear to be easily remedied by difficulty level and slider tweaks. Radio guy, refs on the field, sidelines, etc. have been known for quite a long time yet still are harped on in every thread.

I read the thread before watching the vids and was expecting to see the worst football game ever known to man. The game looks like NCAA with more animations and more incomplete passes that don't go directly to defenders. (Brady throwing 3 picks is stupid though).
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »