Home

Madden NFL 08 Movie Clip (Wii)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 08 Movie Clip (Wii) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2007, 09:41 AM   #17
Rookie

homerelmer's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 08 Movie Clip (Wii)

Looking forward to picking this up on Tuesday.

I will have to try and hook up online with some of you people to play some games.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:36 AM   #18
Straight Edge

DXZeke's Arena

OVR: 21

If I'm still 50/50 on the 360 verison I'll end up buying the Wii version.

Last year I had Madden on the 360, but dumped it in favor of Madden on the PS2 since it played better.

I liked Madden on the Wii, but the controls on Defense bothered me. From what we've all seen it sounds like everything is actually tight control wise.

I could care less that this is the last gen graphics engine. It does look pretty nice though.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:27 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUin2004
That's not a bad idea. I'd be down. It would be sweet if we could field the whole league.
Does the game support leagues online? I just ditched my Xbox (old gen) for a Wii two weeks ago, and know virtually nothing about how the Wii handles online, but I'm down for a league if I can snag the G-Men...
Old 08-10-2007, 05:45 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin3mj
Does the game support leagues online? I just ditched my Xbox (old gen) for a Wii two weeks ago, and know virtually nothing about how the Wii handles online, but I'm down for a league if I can snag the G-Men...
Did you think it was worth it? Going from Xbox to Wii I mean?
Old 08-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 7

Is anyone getting the feeling that the Wii version is gonna be the best one this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2007, 07:28 PM   #22
Rookie

http://media.video.ign.com/ev/sv.htm...icle_ID=745202

This clip looks pretty good. The graphics are looking way better that I thought they would, it seems to move really smooth.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:37 PM   #23
MVP

Dondadda's Arena

OVR: 11

I was lucky enough to run one of the best PS2 NFL 2K5 leagues. I am SO IN for one on Madden Wii!!!

This is the only version I will be getting as well. It trounced the other versions last year, and I expect that it will give them all a run this year. Is it me, or do the graphics not look too bad this year? I think that they improved them from 07 Wii.

And I gotta say - y'all need to stop defining the "next gen" as graphic upgrades . . . what about control? Some of the well-made Wii games do some revolutionary things control-wise, and I'm convinced that I'm playing something innovative (even if my eyes are not bugging out from superb graphics). This is a different product headed in a new direction. Totally hyped that EA brought the full feature set this season! That game can't get into my hands soon enough.

We need to build a "non-cheeser" friends list. We all need to promise no-drops and no cheese. Funny, the motion controls actually make it tougher to cheese, believe it or not.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:48 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondadda
I was lucky enough to run one of the best PS2 NFL 2K5 leagues. I am SO IN for one on Madden Wii!!!

This is the only version I will be getting as well. It trounced the other versions last year, and I expect that it will give them all a run this year. Is it me, or do the graphics not look too bad this year? I think that they improved them from 07 Wii.

And I gotta say - y'all need to stop defining the "next gen" as graphic upgrades . . . what about control? Some of the well-made Wii games do some revolutionary things control-wise, and I'm convinced that I'm playing something innovative (even if my eyes are not bugging out from superb graphics). This is a different product headed in a new direction. Totally hyped that EA brought the full feature set this season! That game can't get into my hands soon enough.

We need to build a "non-cheeser" friends list. We all need to promise no-drops and no cheese. Funny, the motion controls actually make it tougher to cheese, believe it or not.
Your right it looks like the graphics took a big jump this year IMO, and I only noticed it with the video I just posted, even though its a off screen camera you can get a real good idea that the graphics took a jump for the better.
So are you up to running a league? If so I am game and I would like to have first dibs on the Cowboys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »