Home

Superstar mode camera angles

This is a discussion on Superstar mode camera angles within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2007, 08:40 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 14
Superstar mode camera angles

Hey guys, like I did with Campus Legend I went through and took screens and also put together a video showing off all the camera angles. They are slightly different than Campus Legend plus there are positions such as offensive line that weren't in that mode.

http://www.pastapadre.com/1350/super...tional-cameras
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2007, 08:52 AM   #2
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Superstar mode camera angles

looks good dude

on a side note.......being a BILLS fan, it is dissapointing to see that the BILLS home uni's (Blue pants/Blue jersey) is NOT in the game.....is there some type of uniform editor (create a team?) that would allow me to create that uniform combo? (i've been a 2k'er in recent years but playing with NFL teams combined with positive reviews is putting madden back into play for me)

thanks for your time
Old 08-11-2007, 09:06 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
looks good dude

on a side note.......being a BILLS fan, it is dissapointing to see that the BILLS home uni's (Blue pants/Blue jersey) is NOT in the game.....is there some type of uniform editor (create a team?) that would allow me to create that uniform combo? (i've been a 2k'er in recent years but playing with NFL teams combined with positive reviews is putting madden back into play for me)

thanks for your time
there is a uniform editor in Create-a-Team but it doesn't have any of the NFL logos to choose from.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:11 AM   #4
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

gotcha

one more thing.....can you edit CURRENT players physical attributes (such as down -sizing WR/ QB's arms?)
Old 08-11-2007, 09:34 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
gotcha

one more thing.....can you edit CURRENT players physical attributes (such as down -sizing WR/ QB's arms?)
Looks like you can edit Player Info, Equipment, and Ratings. I'm not seeing a way to change appearance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2007, 09:41 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11

Nice you can be all the other positions you couldn't in NCAA...I wonder why they left that out in NCAA?

Its not like i've ever picked OL...but hey its in option if I wanted to.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:53 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223
Nice you can be all the other positions you couldn't in NCAA...I wonder why they left that out in NCAA?

Its not like i've ever picked OL...but hey its in option if I wanted to.
Yeah when I was trying it out for a few minutes I thought it was pretty cool. I think most people like the immediacy of making plays and recording stats so I'm not sure how many people will do it. But its a unique experience to take on that role.

Personally I'd probably look to be a TE. That way you get to stay in and block on some plays and run routes on others.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:36 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

I saw your RB was #1. Can you change your number in SS mode this year? I hated being stuck with a number I didnt like last year. My QB was #0.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »