Home

Game Trailers Review

This is a discussion on Game Trailers Review within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2007, 01:37 AM   #25
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Game Trailers Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFootBall1977
but what i dont get is that if you guys complain then why buy it... you guys say is always the same... i feel like nba live is garbage so i dont go over there and blast it every single year... i just dont waste my money on the game that i hate... so why come here before the game is even out and complain and say it never changes... dont buy it ..... get something else...
That's the point of a Madden forum to share your opinions about Madden isn't that what you're doing? I haven't bought Madden since 2006 but I still think people should list their dislikes and problems because if they don't who will? The people that buy Madden each year no matter how bad it gets and when anyone complains about the game they get all upset like they work for EA? I do understand what you're saying about not buying the game and that's very true but without people talking about what they dislike then the Madden forum would become a Madden arse kissing contest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2007, 01:37 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 11

I love how no one says anything about the many positives in this review (he gave the game a 9.0 BTW...a GREAT score) and just rips the game because of a couple of minor bugs that the reviewed mentioned.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:43 AM   #27
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFootBall1977
but what i dont get is that if you guys complain then why buy it... you guys say is always the same... i feel like nba live is garbage so i dont go over there and blast it every single year... i just dont waste my money on the game that i hate... so why come here before the game is even out and complain and say it never changes... dont buy it ..... get something else...
1. this is a message board, if you dont "get" why people complain about something, then take some time to understand that it's a message board and half the point is to complain about issues

2. people can do whatever they want with their money.

3. you don't have to respond if you actually don't have anything to add to the conversation outside of "dont complain, get your skills up" nonsense. It's what gets threads closed in the first place.

4. some people buy this game because they have no choice if they want to play an nfl game. Plain and simple. NBA has an alternative choice, NFL gaming doesn't.

hopefully you'll understand points 1,2, 3, and 4 and won't bother even responding to this.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:44 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

I would try Madden if it didnt have these problems, I played Madden 06 a while back adn it had these problems looks like they havent fix them yet. ACK oh well that sux.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:58 AM   #29
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok410
I love how no one says anything about the many positives in this review (he gave the game a 9.0 BTW...a GREAT score) and just rips the game because of a couple of minor bugs that the reviewed mentioned.
I dont think having consistantly 5 T.O.'s a game w/5 min QTR is a minor bug. If it was the reviewer wouldnt mention it, and EA wouldnt suposidly be working on a patch for it already.

Other things were good about the review, but we just went through the TO issue with NCAA and dont want it for madden.
Old 08-12-2007, 02:23 AM   #30
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
According to Game Informer, EA is already working on a patch for the TO's.
Just like the fatigue patch
Old 08-12-2007, 02:36 AM   #31
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttsakk
Just like the fatigue patch
At least they are working on the patch before the game is out instead of last years huge delay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2007, 03:22 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

The turnovers (interceptions) that I saw on that video review were absolutely legitimate and should have been interceptions. Whoever was throwing those passes threw into double and triple coverage. They should be interceptions. You want to lower the picks? Read the defense better, throw to the check down. Not every play is a 20 yard completion. It looks great to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »