Home

Really Simple Question

This is a discussion on Really Simple Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 05:01 AM   #9
Rookie

Homeslice's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Really Simple Question

Gameplay and fun factor is off the charts for 360. Get it now, don't walk, run.

Haven't had this much fun with a football game in a while.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:18 AM   #10

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ougriffin22
Personally, I have never had more fun playing a football video game than I am right now with the 360 version. The gameplay is nothing short of spectacular and it really feels like the guys with real football knowledge are rewarded. If you are really particular in franchise mode you might want to get current gen because of the few extra bells and whistles it has, but unless you like perfectly structuring contracts, having restricted free agents, and other things I view as minor, the 360 version is the way to go. I have never found a pro football game that I enjoy while playing that even gets close to this one. If you still arent sure I would suggest renting first.
In the sea of posts you'll find on these boards, I think if you are seriously wondering if this game is worth it, this post speaks as to why you should get it.

It is very trendy to hate on EA, and more specificly, on Madden. Some people have legitimate issues, some are just not willing to admit the game enjoyable. This game is one of the best football games I've played. It's not perfect, but it has a lot of things going for it. Just play one game all the way through and I can not see how anyone would say otherwise.

I'll admit I was not looking forward to another cookie cutter Madden, but Madden 08 is not that. It's a very legitimate game of football.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:42 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Guys,

Every person does not need their own, "Should I get it?" thread. Just read through the impressions and come to your own decision.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »