Home

as i look on the forums...

This is a discussion on as i look on the forums... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2007, 02:26 PM   #17
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: as i look on the forums...

To get back on topic I enjoy PC gaming and all the modding you can do. I'd LOVE for 2K to make a football game. The NFL would be recreated within 2 weeks. It'd be a sales disaster, though..
Old 08-14-2007, 02:29 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC_Pete
To get back on topic I enjoy PC gaming and all the modding you can do. I'd LOVE for 2K to make a football game. The NFL would be recreated within 2 weeks. It'd be a sales disaster, though..
Thats what I wish you could do with consoles. All of the open source code in PC games is awsome to edit and do cool things with.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:29 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

I too found the PC version of Madden 07 superior to at least the original xbox version of '07 as I am only a recent owner of a 360. I will admit that my PC gaming setup is console-esque in that my PC is connected to my LCD TV via VGA using the logitech wireless gaming pad. But you can can compare the PC version and the XBOX simply by changing a channel and with the higher res and seemingly more responsive controls the PC version certainly gets my nod. Just got '08 for the 360 and I'm thinking it will be difficult for the PC to compete with that however. We will see though.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:33 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
gl, sorry but sports games on the pc suck imo.

Pcs are for MMOs, some FPs and for Real Time strategy imo.
amen brother, sports and fighting games should be on consoles and MMO's, FPS and real time strategy belongs on the PC. call me old fashioned but i think it is just what always has worked best.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-14-2007, 02:34 PM   #21
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlerguy92
I'm sure.........the feel isn't the same for me either way. By the way, i'm sorry that having a different opinion on something than you makes me ill informed.
Not a different opinion. Its the fact that you stated that you have to use a keyboard and a mouse to play spots games on the pc when u dont. I play Madden, Live and Winning Eleven on my pc using the 360 controller and the feel is exactly the same for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2007, 02:35 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Not a different opinion. Its the fact that you stated that you have to use a keyboard and a mouse to play spots games on the pc when u dont. I play Madden, Live and Winning Eleven on my pc using the 360 controller and the feel is exactly the same for me.
Wow my mistake. Didn't know a small factual error would cause such a stir on the forums. Not everyone likes PC gaming. I don't. I know you can use a controller but everyone I know still use the keyboard and mouse.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:36 PM   #23
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlerguy92
Wow my mistake. Didn't know a small factual error would cause such a stir on the forums. Not everyone likes PC gaming. I don't. I know you can use a controller but everyone I know still use the keyboard and mouse.
You didnt cause a stir. You were just wrong and people called you on it. No big deal. I prefer console gaming but PC gaming offers a lot. The mods on games like Winning Eleven and Live are amazing.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:38 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
You didnt cause a stir. You were just wrong and people called you on it. No big deal. I prefer console gaming but PC gaming offers a lot. The mods on games like Winning Eleven and Live are amazing.
I would play more PC games I suppose if I had a PC that could handle anything but WoW.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »