Home

Teams you shouldnt use.

This is a discussion on Teams you shouldnt use. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2007, 11:27 PM   #17
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18
Re: Teams you shouldnt use.

My IQ was crit by 1388 after reading this thread.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:05 AM   #18
Rookie

Wjkporter's Arena

OVR: 8

????
Old 08-16-2007, 12:19 AM   #19
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

LMAO at this thread.

So you should only use good teams like the Pats, Colts, and Chargers? That sounds fun.

I think its fun the kick the crap out of New England with the Bills. Just my two cents.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 08-16-2007, 01:11 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 9

titans rock i dunno wtf this genius poster is talkin about.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:39 AM   #21
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyard22
Anyone have opinions on the Bills?
I play with the Bills about 85% of the time, and they're not as terrible in-game as people make them out to be. Just a few reminders, though:

-Lindell and Moorman are among the best kickers in the game, providing the user is kicking right. If Lindell can (just barely) kick a 55 yarder in Madden and has the potential to on every field goal, that's a good thing.

-Kick returning. It's been a true asset for the Bills the past few seasons and it's the same way in-game. I've returned about two punts and one kickoff with Roscoe Parrish alone, who's pretty dangerous if you are able to find the right lane. McGee (strangely) isn't as dangerous as Roscoe is, though. Why? I'm really not sure. I think his speed rating is lower than Parrish.

-Lee Evans is extremely dangerous, moreso than any Bills receiver. I can always find him in the open field and is a real asset when you have a defensive mismatch.

-The line isn't as strong as the players in it. I found I've been scrambling out of a non-existent pocket many times, which isn't fun...which brings me to...

-J.P. Losman. He can scramble well and throw with some power in Madden but there's really nothing special about him in comparison to other well-known starters.

-Lynch isn't too special running the ball with default rosters, I find I'm moving the ball much better with Anthony Thomas. However, I've been using the "train player" feature on him with elusiveness and speed in my Franchise, and he's become a real threat and gains much more per carry than his default self.

As always, your results may vary.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »