Home

Is the Madden passing game like Ncaa- not a complaint

This is a discussion on Is the Madden passing game like Ncaa- not a complaint within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2007, 07:50 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Is the Madden passing game like Ncaa- not a complaint

To me, the passing game in Madden is much better. NCAA's passing game is just what you said, "more difficult". In my opinion, it's not more realistic...JUST "more difficult".
Old 08-16-2007, 11:02 AM   #10
Pro

CptObvious's Arena

OVR: 9

Disregarding the psychic CPU DB AI, I am starting to think the passing in Madden is a bit tighter. Being that your playing with Pro's there obviously should be less mistakes of course, but I also like that fact that it's MUCH easier to add touch to a pass in Madden.

I hope they patch NCAA, I prefer college ball but its next to impossible to add touch to passes so far...if you sneeze on the controller button its a bullet pass.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:36 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

passing in Madden is better. it's nice to be able to do a lob pass. CPU will make you pay too if you throw to a covered guy. Pretty similar to NCAA overall, but with the ability to add some touch to your passes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2007, 11:37 AM   #12
Rookie

bpd115's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm playing on All Pro w the Steelers and I find it more difficult to pass in Madden than playing with PSU in NCAA.

I've adjusted to passing in NCAA so lobs are not an issue and precision passing works fine as well. I just finished game 4 of my dynasty on All American and I'm somewhere around 70% with Morelli, with him on a hot streak. INTS haven't been a problem sans the ND game where I picked Claussin off 5 times in the rain (and threw 4 myself.)

Fly routes in Madden are harder and they should be as the talent level is closer between the players. I have hit Hines Ward behind the safety once for a TD on a post route. I've only got to play a few games of Madden so far though so I still need more time with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »