Home

"Ghost" running the new mario?

This is a discussion on "Ghost" running the new mario? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
"Ghost" running the new mario?

Hello, this board seems to be a little more civil than most when it comes to Madden, so I bring my problem here. I'm playing as the Browns vs. the Pats on All-Pro and I'm winning 21-17 with the Pats driving late in the game. I force them into a 4th and 2, and they run up the gut where my line is stacked. I thought I had the game won when all of a sudden the RB squirts through the line and picks up a 1st down. I watch the replay to see what happened, and thats where I see Sammy Morris of all people pull this off..

..needless to say the CPU went on to score a TD and win. Now I'm left wondering if this is an extremely fluke thing, or simply EA's fix for mario running.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: "Ghost" running the new mario?

I saw this happen on a kick off return. The CPU returner ran into a huge pile. I thought he would get tackled, next thing I know he just appears on the other side of the pile and took it to the house.

Also saw Duece Mcallister use the force with his stiff arm and knocked a defender on his tail without actually having made contact. Theres lots of little weird things like this going on.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:24 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 16

I did this with a kick return. All the sudden Devin Hester came out from the other side of the pile with the ball, which was previously fumbled, and took it to the house.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:01 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 10

Someone should compile all of these videos and send them to EA.

LOL @ Madden. Fix one problem by adding another.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:55 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2

I'm normally not one to complain but DAMN EA f'ed up this year more than the others in my opinion. I normally don't go looking for glitches, they just come to me but damn in Madden they not only show themselves they smack me right in the damn face. EA focused on gameplay but said to hell with the rest of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2007, 11:59 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlueFresh
I'm normally not one to complain but DAMN EA f'ed up this year more than the others in my opinion. I normally don't go looking for glitches, they just come to me but damn in Madden they not only show themselves they smack me right in the damn face. EA focused on gameplay but said to hell with the rest of the game.
They focused on gameplay? You've got me fooled.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:02 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 11

Yeah this "Casper the Ghost" bug is just plain stupid!! How could EA sports not catch this?
Old 08-17-2007, 12:08 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedeck
They focused on gameplay? You've got me fooled.
Ha yeah, thats the sad part. They said all this year, their going to focus on what the people want, gameplay. Everyone on here said (Not me, but for the most part), work on gameplay, fix the gameplay, focus on the gameplay, gameplay makes the game! Well folks, you got your gameplay! Or something like it.

Along with more bugs then ive ever seen in a video game and a focus on gameplay that can bearly be seen. Hey at least EA gave us the new Ring of Champions... HA Pointless!

Man, EA is nuts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »