Home

Pro level plays the best

This is a discussion on Pro level plays the best within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2007, 01:08 PM   #41
Pro

Giants2003's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Pro level plays the best

Just to show how sensitive the sliders are. I am playing the Bears in my preseason and into the 3rd qtr i had thrown no pics yet. Thier int slider was at 50. I bumped it to 55 and the next 2 passes from me were picked. Now tring it at 52 or 53.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2007, 01:12 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Giants2003 have you posted your pro sliders yet? I am really looking forward to try them because I'm about to give up on this year's game.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:25 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants2003
Just to show how sensitive the sliders are. I am playing the Bears in my preseason and into the 3rd qtr i had thrown no pics yet. Thier int slider was at 50. I bumped it to 55 and the next 2 passes from me were picked. Now tring it at 52 or 53.
That's purely speculative. I think there's more evidence to show how the INT slider does not influence the game enough.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:37 PM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
That's purely speculative. I think there's more evidence to show how the INT slider does not influence the game enough.

Your right it don't effect anything seperately all D and O Sliders work together its just a mater of comeing up with the right combo.

Speaking of sliders if you are looking for that in between pro and all pro feel without the cheese then check out my sliders they are awsome. They are kinda like Pro V 1.5 if you like pro then you should like my sliders.

just click on the sig and it will take you to my new all pro sliders.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:50 PM   #45
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeveli20
I think playing on Pro is too easy. I just played a game using UNC's sliders. Here are the stats:

4 minute quarters

Cinncinati (me) 34 - New Orleans (7)

PASSING
C. Palmer 202 Yards, 4 TD, 1 INT, 8/16
D. Brees 112 Yards, 1 TD, 4 INT, 8/18

RUSHING
R. Johnson 43 Yards, 12 Att, 1 Fumb
D. McCallister 37 Yards, 11 Att, 0 Fumb

RECEIVING
R. Meachem 4 Rec, 103 Yards, 0 TD
C. Johnson 2 Rec, 132 Yards, 2 TDs

My defenders were all over the field. My receivers were catching balls in traffic that they shouldn't have. And remember these are on only 4 minute quarters.
I updated my sliders to make the CPU more difficult. I just lost three in a row. Try them out.

I agree with Pro difficulty. Gone are the outrageous plays the CPU makes. I'm hoping to get a v2.0 of my sliders out soon. I just don't have tons of time to work on them. But, they have been updated this morning to make PRO difficult. They may even be a bit too difficult as the CPU averages over 100yards/rushing against me right now.

But I am happy I can make the CPU this good one PRO. It means with some more tweaks here and there I should be able to get a tough but realistic game against the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2007, 02:11 PM   #46
Pro

Giants2003's Arena

OVR: 5

Wow i just played my very first interception free first half. I have had 2 2nd half int free halfs. This is by both me and the cpu and man does it feel good. Niners vs Bolts. Well see what the second half brings. Tomlinsen fumbled and lost it to me once. I fumbled once but recovered it. 1 turnover in first half. This is preseason game #4 and were all tied 17-17. Alex Smith and Frank Gore have left with injuries.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:24 PM   #47
Rookie

Hmm? Sounds great! I'm going to be dropping down to Pro and seeing how it works for me. I've been playing on All-Pro and for the most part it has been more frustrating than fun.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:27 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 6

I've played 2 full games on pro now without 1 single turnover by either team. I lost both games as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »