Home

How can I put Brad Smith (a WR) at QB?

This is a discussion on How can I put Brad Smith (a WR) at QB? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2007, 11:45 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Re: How can I put Brad Smith (a WR) at QB?

Thanks--That sounds like a great idea. And -for what it is worth I predict Brad will get some significant playing time at Qb this year for the jets.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:06 PM   #10
Rookie

crazybandit2000's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: How can I put Brad Smith (a WR) at QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by favre4vr
I believe he is right...

Now, to the guys mocking the whole Brad Smith at QB thing...The Jets do have him throw at times (in camp), kinda like a slash role.
well IMHO, a WR At QB In Madden Or NCAA.. Equals "CHEESE" whether he barely plays or not.. it doesnt take much to hold the right trigger from the shotgun formation and run left or right after the recievers are out of the picture...
Old 08-18-2007, 12:18 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Sandman42's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybandit2000
well IMHO, a WR At QB In Madden Or NCAA.. Equals "CHEESE" whether he barely plays or not.. it doesnt take much to hold the right trigger from the shotgun formation and run left or right after the recievers are out of the picture...
Well the Jets have actually used Brad Smith as a QB in the preseason more than a WR.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2007, 12:19 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybandit2000
Its not cheese if thats the way the Jets used him last year and have more packages for him this year. If its in the game...
Old 08-18-2007, 12:53 PM   #13
Rookie

He'll likely be the Jet's 3rd QB. This whole calling 'cheese' thing on everything is getting ridiculous...
Old 08-18-2007, 01:00 PM   #14
Rookie

I live 10 minutes for Columbia and watch all Mizzou football games. AT Mizzou he started as a great QB then his passing went way down. Now in the NFL he has matured into a better QB passing for 20 yards 4/6 and running for 20 yards in last nights preseason game.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:02 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb
go into your roster options and write down brad's ratings. edit him way down and release him into free agency. then create him as a qb and use the ratings you wrote down. viola!
I did this with anquan bolden a few years ago when he came outta Florida state.I think in madden 04. Then ran a franchise with him a QB and used training camps to increase his passong stats. Good Times.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »