Home

What's all the complaining about ?

This is a discussion on What's all the complaining about ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 03:33 PM   #17
Pro

Hootiefish's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: What's all the complaining about ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capp34
I am talking about The CPU *** hole. If the game was 110% perfect you guys would complain about the plastic wrapper the game came in or about the sticker you have to remove to open. To much complaining its a video and its never going to imitate real life so get it.
No, we just want a game that reflects the NFL.

I have MLB: The Show, and it reflects baseball perfectly. No complaints.
I had NBA 2k7, and it was nearly perfect in it's gameplay. Very few complaints.

It is sad that the country's most popular sport gets shafted every year by a company that doesn't know football. Yet the gaming populous is so blinded by name recognition and gimmicks that they still purchase the game in droves.

The rest of us are forced to purchase the game because we fool ourselves into thinking, "maybe this year."
Old 08-21-2007, 03:33 PM   #18
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
It would be nice to have it but EA is not going to add something from a company that they are trying to destroy.
EA is trying to destroy ESPN? Are you serious?

An old saying:

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you might be ignorant than to open it and prove them right"

Why are you arguing such ridiculous things?
Old 08-21-2007, 03:36 PM   #19
MVP

capp34's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
You have such a great attitude. Who even metnioned weapons in this thread?

It is my general belief that as an NFL player you should be able to "bust a move" on a tackler and have a remote chance of not fumbling. I'm sure everytime LT sees a tackler coming at him, his first thought is "I better cover up the ball or I might fumble!". NOT! Good, quality NFL players should be able to protect the ball relatively well even when juking or spinning. Should they fumble sometimes if hit when juking? Yes. Everytime. No. This game is seriously out of whack with reality here.

That being said, most of my fumbles come when I am not juking, spinning, leaping or sprinting. I just get hit and the program generates a fumble. They need to reduce this with a patch.

So is LT the only running back you play with. All backs are not as good as LT. Before you start juking and spinning do look at those ratings. if a player has low spin or juke and you try one of those moves and then get big hit you should fumble because that payer is not use to doing that move.

Kings of the Kourt Commissioner

KOTK Discord - https://discord.gg/Swj5cJe
Old 08-21-2007, 03:38 PM   #20
MVP

capp34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
EA is trying to destroy ESPN? Are you serious?

An old saying:

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you might be ignorant than to open it and prove them right"

Why are you arguing such ridiculous things?

EA is trying to destroy 2K they had the first game with espn presentation.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:40 PM   #21
MVP

Dondadda's Arena

Quote:
There has already been a game called ESPN football with espn presentation. So why would they do it again.
Please tell me you are not serious with this post.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:42 PM   #22
MVP

capp34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BejitaSan
No, you weren't, liar. This is what you said:

"have not seen the the fumble problem because I know how to run the ball. I dont try to highlight every player that tries to tackle me and I cover when I am about to be it and I play on all madden. I have had one game where I got 4 picks other than that game I might get lucky and get one in a game."

Clearly you weren't talking about the CPU. So now that we've established the fact that you're a liar, let's also talk about how much of a fanboy you clearly are. It's people like you who are responsible for making this series worse and worse. You're content with everything EA throws at you. Let's look at some of the problems with this game:

- Fumbles
- Interceptions
- Unrealistic franchise stats.
- Way to many career ending injuries.
- Players disappearing from free agency.
- No face mask every being called
- Imported players being highly overrated.
- Player progression seems to be faulty
- Double interception glitch still exists.

But yeah you're right. How dare I complain! I should get down on my knees and worship this game! Fanboy.
How can I get 4 picks in a game and not be talking about the CPU. If I get 4 picks that means I am on D and the CPU is on O.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:43 PM   #23
Pro

Hootiefish's Arena

Quote:
EA is trying to destroy 2K they had the first game with espn presentation.
But if it makes their product better, why wouldn't they add it? You think that EA has never lifted ideas from other companies, and vice versa?

I will tell you why they haven't added ESPN integration (amongst fixing other issues): they don't need to.

Why would EA spend the extra time and money adding features and programming when they have 100% of the market share? EA is proving why the exclusive license is killing football for gamers. They can put out a bare bones product every year and it not matter, because everyone (myself included) will buy it. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the future of NFL gaming. Get used to it.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:43 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 10

LOCKED!!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »