Home

Owners Mode

This is a discussion on Owners Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2007, 09:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Owners Mode

Ok, I'm in my first season in my Franchise mode, and I have yet to see any options for owner mode, such as pricing of seats, concessions and other things. Does this open up on season 2, or am I completely missing it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2007, 10:21 AM   #2
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Owners Mode

I haven't seen it either.. I didn't see the relocate feature either or build stadium but found it after the season when backing out of the offseason schedule.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:13 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

That's because it's not even there. EA BS'ed us again and there's nothing to look for. They have a "finance" screen and that's about the extent of it with player contracts, ticket prices/concessions (but how dare you try to set the prices), and a nice big colorful pie chart.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:41 AM   #4
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

There's no owner mode at all??? I thought they said it would be in there this year....am I wrong? Maybe I am mistaken but I could have swore that I read a in an interview w/ there producers that they were including it this year. I haven't played it yet (other than a game on superstar mode b/c I am waiting for the season opening roster update and the supposed patch for TO)...this will be my last Madden if this feature is missing and they stated it was going to be there(I will recant if I'm mistaken....)

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Old 08-23-2007, 12:41 PM   #5
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
There's no owner mode at all??? I thought they said it would be in there this year....am I wrong? Maybe I am mistaken but I could have swore that I read a in an interview w/ there producers that they were including it this year. I haven't played it yet (other than a game on superstar mode b/c I am waiting for the season opening roster update and the supposed patch for TO)...this will be my last Madden if this feature is missing and they stated it was going to be there(I will recant if I'm mistaken....)
Nope not there...In it's place is a stupid finance mode that shows you players in the last yr of thier contract, and some stupid charts. Yes...EA lied to us about owner mode...The only way I even found out about it not being in there was after some reveiw were out. All the producer blogs stated that Owner Mode was making it's into Next-Gen Madden. BS...EA just is about hype, and producing as much of it as they can before the game comes out to sucker us all into buying it on release day.

The whole producer blog thing was a sham...More or less a marketing/advertising tool now than actual truth of what the game would be like. I HATE EA. Yet I still bought Madden @ midnight. I'm a damn sucker!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2007, 01:17 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Im not sure why you guys make such a big deal about setting prices. As long as you're able to create a new stadium, and hire coaches whats the big deal? Its a football game, you play it to play football, not to set prices.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:59 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

You can only relocate/make stadium upgrades in the offseason, which I think is pretty lame
Old 08-23-2007, 03:17 PM   #8
MVP

Kohlstar20's Arena

OVR: 11

EA SPORTS "It's NOT in the Game"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »