Home

I Have a "workaround" for high RB stats, and lack of back up HB carries

This is a discussion on I Have a "workaround" for high RB stats, and lack of back up HB carries within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 06:43 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: I Have a "workaround" for high RB stats, and lack of back up HB carries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman18
if you control every team, you should technically be able to adjust all the coaches percentages on offense and defense. i believe there's an option for the hb1 and hb2. i'm not sure if this will help divide up the carries, but its a thought.

Its pretty much been found that that slider is broken. Even with it set at 50-50, the #2 HB gets few, if any carries.

So far, it seems that subbing the #2 HB at fullback gets the most realistic amounts of carries for players.

Im still testing. so check back
Old 08-23-2007, 08:23 PM   #10
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

That's what I did the past 2 years in Madden to get accurate stats, I controlled all 32 teams and set coaching scheme to 50/50 on the Pass/Run slider and 65/35 for the RB1/RB2 slider. Worked great. But the first thing I did this year when I first popped in Madden '08, I simmed a season (without saving) to see if the stats were still screwed up, but everything was looking good. So I rebooted it and started my Franchise only controlling my team and everything is good. So I don't understand why all the problems that so many people are getting with stats, mine are pretty dang accurate. But then again, I have no trouble with TOs for the CPU or myself, yet so many other people claim to have 7+ TOs a game.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:28 PM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locked...created a new thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »