Home

Alt Uniforms

This is a discussion on Alt Uniforms within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2007, 06:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Alt Uniforms

I'm sure this has been said before, and I'm sure it may seem trivial to some, especially considering more glaring issues that need to be addressed from a gameplay standpoint (e.g., fumbles, precog DB play, etc), but I would like EA to include the same option we had last generation on the PS2 and Xbox verions of Madden where we the user when playing the AI (whether it be a "Play Now" game or a Franchise game) could select uniforms for both teams. Again, I know this may seem silly to some, but I for one always enjoyed mixing uniforms and having "retro" days during my franchise/season, not just for my team, but for the opposing team as well. For me personally, it added variety to the look and feel of games.

May seem nitpicky, but I can't help feel continually short changed with EA's football games when these simple aspects can't even be included in this generation of gaming, especially considering it was a no-brainer in last gen.

Just my two cents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2007, 06:32 PM   #2
Rookie

Freezer Boy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Alt Uniforms

You can change the other teams jersey.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:48 PM   #3
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezer Boy
You can change the other teams jersey.
Yep.

Just for some reason you can't have two alternatives in the same time on the next gen systems.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:52 PM   #4
Rookie

Freezer Boy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus Prime
Yep.

Just for some reason you can't have two alternatives in the same time on the next gen systems.
That's because all the alternates are home jerseys
Old 08-25-2007, 12:50 AM   #5
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus Prime
Yep.

You can if the Titans are the road team, since they are the only team with road alternates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2007, 03:14 AM   #6
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill
I'm sure this has been said before, and I'm sure it may seem trivial to some, especially considering more glaring issues that need to be addressed from a gameplay standpoint (e.g., fumbles, precog DB play, etc), but I would like EA to include the same option we had last generation on the PS2 and Xbox verions of Madden where we the user when playing the AI (whether it be a "Play Now" game or a Franchise game) could select uniforms for both teams. Again, I know this may seem silly to some, but I for one always enjoyed mixing uniforms and having "retro" days during my franchise/season, not just for my team, but for the opposing team as well. For me personally, it added variety to the look and feel of games.

May seem nitpicky, but I can't help feel continually short changed with EA's football games when these simple aspects can't even be included in this generation of gaming, especially considering it was a no-brainer in last gen.

Just my two cents.
Yea those were the days, they still have a ways to go, but atleast we hae some remnants of a good game on the next gen systems, PS3 is a step behind, like 360 was last year, but things will eventually catch up, i guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »