Home

I tried something ...

This is a discussion on I tried something ... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2007, 02:56 AM   #1
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8
I tried something ...

I've only played 4 half games since doing this, but so far, so good. My and the CPU's turnovers have been down. The most I had in a game was 4 since I did this, and that was all in the 1st qrtr of the 1st game.

I was thinking fatigue might have something to do with the fmb and int's ging on. I went in and changed all my subs ratings.

The default is ridiculous, the CPU won't pull players until they're fatigue is down to like 63 ... I upped that to 80. So whenever a player gets to a fatigue rating of 80, he comes out, and I set it so he doesn't come back until he is at 87 ...

So fresher players might mean they hang onto the pill better?

The big fault on fumbles are the lack of CPU challenges. So many fumbles would get over turned if the CPU challenged them.

IMO you really gotta turn weapons off, raise knockdowns to 70, reduce ints to atleast 20 and reduce defensive awr to atleast 40 ... Raise RB and Raise get off block to compensate.

Since I've done this I've seen less turnovers, and when they happen they happen in a bunch, then don't happen again for a while. Its like they're contagious, someone fumbles, then everyone does over the space of a qtr or half.

Now I'm ranting ... Try it fellas and get back to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2007, 02:57 AM   #2
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: I tried something ...

Oh yeah. I'm on 360 ...
Old 08-28-2007, 10:13 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11

Fluff I posted about this same thing in the fumble sticky up top of the board, go check out my posts in there i explain how my testing went. Fatigue is the cause of the turnover problems but no one wants to listen. I have tested this a ton and i doesnt matter what the subs are at, if you have Fatigue turned ON, there will still be a ton of turnovers. The only way to stop the madness is by turning FATIGUE OFF completely. Once you do that, all the fumbling stops and will only happen at the appropiate times.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:21 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
Fluff I posted about this same thing in the fumble sticky up top of the board, go check out my posts in there i explain how my testing went. Fatigue is the cause of the turnover problems but no one wants to listen. I have tested this a ton and i doesnt matter what the subs are at, if you have Fatigue turned ON, there will still be a ton of turnovers. The only way to stop the madness is by turning FATIGUE OFF completely. Once you do that, all the fumbling stops and will only happen at the appropiate times.
I tried that and had 9 turnovers... I'll try again later

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »