Home

I have finally learned the game and I don't believe there is any issues......

This is a discussion on I have finally learned the game and I don't believe there is any issues...... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 03:33 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: I have finally learned the game and I don't believe there is any issues......

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunks4eva
1. when a team runs a hb sprint im sure he sprints through the hole. draw plays...normal for the hb to sprint once he has the ball...
2. come on with this nonsense. not everyone plays like that. i'm tired of people generalizing like that. like a previous poster said, many of us have been playing madden forever. does that mean that over the years our playing style has been automatically arcadey? most of us know how to play football. you guys who keep saying, "you just gotta stop trying to play arcadey," have probably seen the playing style of less than 1% of the posters who have these issues. so how the heck do you know what people are doing wrong, or if they are doing anything wrong? stop being so arrogant

You don't run full speed when getting the hand off unless you see a hole!!!!! In Madden yes you can use speed burst if you see a hole and then cover up the ball when you are about to be hit! That is how it works!

In a draw play, again, this is used when you are trying to make the defense think you are passing so if the hole is there hit the speed burst.

I'm 37 and have played every Madden made and this game makes you be patient and use your controls much better. There is no arragants about it.

There is a CPU problem but not a human problem with fumbles and INT's.

If you think I'm wrong then keep bitching about it but I have learned how to play the game and am enjoying 10 times more than I was and I don't have to turn off fatigue either.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:36 PM   #34
MVP

Gary Armida's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: I have finally learned the game and I don't believe there is any issues......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
You do know that its possible to run fast AND protect the ball at the same time right? Just ask Tiki Barber.
Yeah, it only took him 5 years to figure that one out!
Old 08-29-2007, 03:40 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by favre4vr
Yeah, it only took him 5 years to figure that one out!

eli????, nah couldn't be.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2007, 03:48 PM   #36
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squint
You obviously missed the entire point of my post.
Nope, don't think I did. You claimed the turnovers were "sim" like, and I refuted that by saying there is nothing "sim" about 9 or 10 turnover games.

Last edited by fantasysportsguy; 08-29-2007 at 03:51 PM.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:00 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 8

OS is very good site with good gamers posting. Most of us have been playing Madden from the beginning. Believe me, as a long time Madden player there is a turnover problem. I have never seen the amount of turnovers in any Madden game before 08 was released. If a gamer have a Madden copy that don't have large amount of turnovers then you're very lucky. I have cover up, no spin the hold works and my players still fumble. The CPU QB make very dumb mistakes. I played some games where all of my TD's were defensive pick 6.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:03 PM   #38
MVP

Gary Armida's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_president
eli????, nah couldn't be.

Old 08-29-2007, 04:06 PM   #39
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh
You don't run full speed when getting the hand off unless you see a hole!!!!! In Madden yes you can use speed burst if you see a hole and then cover up the ball when you are about to be hit! That is how it works!

In a draw play, again, this is used when you are trying to make the defense think you are passing so if the hole is there hit the speed burst.

I'm 37 and have played every Madden made and this game makes you be patient and use your controls much better. There is no arragants about it.

There is a CPU problem but not a human problem with fumbles and INT's.

If you think I'm wrong then keep bitching about it but I have learned how to play the game and am enjoying 10 times more than I was and I don't have to turn off fatigue either.
there are also human problems.... if the majority of people are having this problem, then more then likely there is a problem.... im not having HUGH fumble problems but i fumble more then I should... I am though having INT problems.... i understand when I make bad throws but when I have someone pretty open and the defender makes a super leap to make the INT, then it is a problem....
Old 08-29-2007, 04:07 PM   #40
Banned

HotShot232's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failure
lol @ people trying there hardest to act like there isnt issues.

If you arent using the speed button, then theres an issue. Who the hell goes half speed in football? When a RB finds a hole, he burst thru it..not runs all slow covering the ball. Sure you gotta cover the ball when getting hit, but not for the whole play. You gonna get like 2 yds a carry that way.

The game is flawed, stop trying to fix it.
Ok did your daddy not love you enough or does your name show what you have been all your life so u just felt like letting everyone know.

I NEVER said their was NOT a TO issue I was trying to show you all HOW to enjoy the game as it is now until a patch comes out.

In your words "STOP TRYING TO FIX IT" So lets see we should just play it with all the turnovers and NOT try to find a solution??? Very bright there, seems that is why your name is FAILURE.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »