Home

I have finally learned the game and I don't believe there is any issues......

This is a discussion on I have finally learned the game and I don't believe there is any issues...... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 05:43 PM   #65
Banned

HotShot232's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I have finally learned the game and I don't believe there is any issues......

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Understandable...But no fatigue? Like I said IMO if I change the ratings I'm cheating...If I turn off fatigue it is just breaking another part of the game to fix a different issue.
You know why are you so quick to jump on me when ALL I DID was show some areas that can be changed to help until a patch arrives? You are mad at EA and taking it out on people who are not having the problems you are!!! Bottom line. I can't fix the game, but I have tried to make it playable, is that not what you want? Or better question what would YOU want me to say, would u want me to come on here and have the same attitude as you? Just complain and do nothing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2007, 05:45 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: I have finally learned the game and I don't believe there is any issues......

Quote:
Like this right...

"Ok did your daddy not love you enough or does your name show what you have been all your life so u just felt like letting everyone know."

Old 08-29-2007, 05:45 PM   #67
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Understandable...But no fatigue? Like I said IMO if I change the ratings I'm cheating...If I turn off fatigue it is just breaking another part of the game to fix a different issue.
I agree with you..If we turn off the fatigue doesn't that make the game unrealistic and essentially we are playing Madden 07 which also had no fatigue until it was patched....I would like to know what happened to the progressive fatigue that EA touted during there Marketing campaign...(Lol)
Old 08-29-2007, 05:46 PM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squint
How do you patch something that is a "glitch" for some and not an issue for others?

It's an issue for everbody, some just make themselves believe its not. Trust me, I've done it...I did it with MVP 2004. I hit one HR with David Ortiz and programmed myself to believe there isnt a lefty glitch.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:50 PM   #69
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failure
It's an issue for everbody, some just make themselves believe its not. Trust me, I've done it...I did it with MVP 2004. I hit one HR with David Ortiz and programmed myself to believe there isnt a lefty glitch.
Whatever you say. You're the type of person that wouldn't even believed me if I posted all of my postgame stats screeen shots.

It isn't an issue for me.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:51 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Whatever you say. You're the type of person that wouldn't even believed me if I posted all of my postgame stats screeen shots.

No actually, I would believe you. But i havent seen any yet....so....
Old 08-29-2007, 05:55 PM   #71
Pro

Quote:
How do you patch something that is a "glitch" for some and not an issue for others?
excactly.... that's why this game is broken..... i'll still enjoy it, but not as much as I would if it wasn't broke....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2007, 06:05 PM   #72
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:

Excactly! I don't understand. Maybe it has something to do with the running backs they are using? I use the Steelers and I'm not having any fumble problemswith Parker or Davenport.

I do have an issue with the CPU throwing stupid INT's and I return them for TD's though.

What else can I say? Why would I lie? I was fumbeling the ball like crazy at first then after reading some posts about when to use speed and not it made perfect sense.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »