Home

It is sooo fast!!! What to do?

This is a discussion on It is sooo fast!!! What to do? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2007, 10:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Icon5 It is sooo fast!!! What to do?

This game plays so fast. It seems like fast forwarding the game compared to last gen. Is there a way to slow it down or is it just to accept the fact that the game is superfast?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2007, 02:56 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: It is sooo fast!!! What to do?

You have to just accept it.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:12 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlueFresh
You have to just accept it.
Ok, fine. Is this realistic though? Do they run this fast in the NFL? I donīt think so but I may be wrong.

Otherwise it seems to be a great game, lack of presentaton put aside. (Just dont understand why they donīt want to have any kind of atmosphere in their game?)
Old 09-01-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolus Rex
Ok, fine. Is this realistic though? Do they run this fast in the NFL? I donīt think so but I may be wrong.

Otherwise it seems to be a great game, lack of presentaton put aside. (Just dont understand why they donīt want to have any kind of atmosphere in their game?)
as much as this game itself has glitches that makes it half way crippled.yes they made it fast like the NFL. infact thats one of the thing that i like about ncaa and nfl madden this year is that even though they are the same game they are different where college is a slow down game with the exception(ie SEC) then you get to the nfl bam! its in your face. the best way to get the feel of what the athletes say is start your superstar in college. he can zip passes in places where if he did that in the NFL, its going the other way..trust me i know..I do like that though especially at 60 fps.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:21 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolus Rex
This game plays so fast. It seems like fast forwarding the game compared to last gen. Is there a way to slow it down or is it just to accept the fact that the game is superfast?
Practice a lot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2007, 08:23 AM   #6
Rookie

Having played some more games now I realy like the speed. Realy fun game.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:52 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 11

Yeah I think they got the speed right, except for the QB pressure

And the players sill dont have the right running speed, like you when im runningdown field, I start counting when Reggie hits the 40 yard mark, then stop when he gets a td, it takes him 5 secs or more to run the 40 yards
Old 09-02-2007, 10:16 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

While I appreciate the fact that they are trying to mimic the speed and pressure found in the NFL, I feel like this year's game (along with NCAA) is too spastic and too much like a pinball game, especially with the tackling animations. It's so frantic, I can't even see the full details in the animations. At least include an option next year where we can have a setting for slower game speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »