Home

Old 09-04-2007, 12:34 AM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: FREEZING

I just found this on the EA Sports Madden forums. I'm going to try it after work tomorrow, but wanted to post it just in case it works and it could help somebody else.

"It happens to me too. There is a way around it. Start the game for whatever week you are doing and then quit it once it starts. You should be able to train whoever after that. At least that works for me, try it and see if it will work for you. "
Old 09-04-2007, 12:35 AM   #98
Rookie

I just found this on the EA Sports Madden forums. I'm going to try it after work tomorrow, but wanted to post it just in case it works and it could help somebody else.

Quote:
"It happens to me too. There is a way around it. Start the game for whatever week you are doing and then quit it once it starts. You should be able to train whoever after that. At least that works for me, try it and see if it will work for you. "
Old 09-06-2007, 01:05 AM   #99
Rookie

So starting a game and quitting to get to training did not work at all. I think my franchise is just screwed if I want to keep training.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »