Home

Old 08-19-2007, 10:15 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Has your game Frozen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman
This is kinda strange, both NCAA and Madden have been giving me disk unreadable errors, but only if i pause the game for a minute or two. After that, I can unpause it, but then about halfway through the next play it'll pop up with the error. Same thing in both games, never got one while actually playing, but only after pausing for a couple minutes. Doesn't happen all the time, but every time it's happened it's been after having the game paused. Anyone else seeing this?

I've had the same thing happen. I paused it, walked away for a bit, came back, unpaused it....hiked the ball, passed it and it got caught as soon as I got tackled "disc cannot be read".

Also happend one time at the end with the spint show.

To everyone, when it's the end of the game before the sprint show pops up, don't go pressing buttons like crazy to get out of it. I let it load first before I do anything. I happen to press B every second to back out of things and I think it may have something to do with it, not sure...just my input.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:34 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: freezing

I am having the same problem the only that solves it is to play without the harddrive and it works fine
Old 08-20-2007, 01:47 PM   #35
Rookie

Kayotick's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpq12
I already tried that. Mulitple times. I don't know what else to do.
As a temporary fix just pick up memory card since you can play it without the HD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2007, 03:12 PM   #36
Rookie

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

Finally someone else is having these problems.

I've put in an order to repair my 360 but I'm not sure I want to lose my 360 for 4-6 weeks just cuz i can not play Madden.

I was going to go to Gamecrazzy to see if it is my Hard Drive.

So let's start canceling things out then.

I traded in and got another Madden (Same Store) and it did not work.

Did you get the disks from the same store?

If I take out the hard drive it does work but, I don't get any halftime or end of game highlights.

Last edited by priesthood619; 08-20-2007 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:33 PM   #37
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

3 times in a row now I have attempted to train my players, and it has frozen everytime. Why is it always something w/ this stupid game or this stupid 360?
Old 08-20-2007, 11:24 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by priesthood619
Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

Finally someone else is having these problems.

I've put in an order to repair my 360 but I'm not sure I want to lose my 360 for 4-6 weeks just cuz i can not play Madden.

I was going to go to Gamecrazzy to see if it is my Hard Drive.

So let's start canceling things out then.

I traded in and got another Madden (Same Store) and it did not work.

Did you get the disks from the same store?

If I take out the hard drive it does work but, I don't get any halftime or end of game highlights.

Do it. Use to happen with my ncaa last year and eventually the 360 wouldnt play any games anymore. Wasnt the hard drive either.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:44 PM   #39
Rookie

Ok, here it goes.

First of all, people need to clear their cache in their system. Click this link and follow the directions http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11131/...Code-Revealed/

Another thing, do not leave your Madden in the system. Don't ask me why just take it out when you are done and put it back in it's case.

I had the game freeze 3 times, and I cleared the cache and started to take the game out of the system and havn't had it freeze since.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:02 AM   #40
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy
Ok, here it goes.

First of all, people need to clear their cache in their system. Click this link and follow the directions http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11131/...Code-Revealed/

Another thing, do not leave your Madden in the system. Don't ask me why just take it out when you are done and put it back in it's case.

I had the game freeze 3 times, and I cleared the cache and started to take the game out of the system and havn't had it freeze since.

Thanks...but I had already found that link. I disconnected my HD and am having NO freezing issues now. I am not sure why this happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »