Home
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 03:49 PM   #1
Banned

HotShot232's Arena

OVR: 6
To dave360

I just HAD to ask you. I notice you are closing thread after thread saying use impression thread. Don't you think this is a good example of how just about our entire community here at OS has problems with madden 08(Next-Gen) and are the fence of trading it in. I know the impression thread is for that kind of stuff. BUT in the same instance why would I wanna go to the impression thread and read through page after page after page of people just complaining about how bad madden is this year?

I think this should hold a very good standing point to EA for us to get some answers on why the product is so half-#$%......Like someone should get a interview with them and get honest answers OR at least a interview so we can see their stand point. If they come off like the don't care then that should show all of us why we should not support them. If they come off given us answers and possible fixes then that should give us all hope that EA has a heart.

Now to my question to you..........How can we get in touch with EA and get some answers?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2007, 03:55 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: To dave360

Use a pm...locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »