Home

I'm done with this game till the day a patch comes out !!!

This is a discussion on I'm done with this game till the day a patch comes out !!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 10:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
I'm done with this game till the day a patch comes out !!!

oh ok , well im done with this game man . im not going to play this game till theres a patch for it . i play as the niners and gore avg at least a fumble a game oh and gets injured every game for at least a quarter . my kick returners fumble the ball too , my receivers i mean damn there is too many fumbles in this game . i said earlier that im a 2k fan but i was enjoying madden this year but i actually wont play it till they fix it . i have tried pressing the rb button to cover the ball and they still fumble. instant replay ???? doesnt work there has been many times were you can see my player fumble when he hit the ground and they still called it a fumble. INTs??? way too many all my DBs have more than 3 Ints and im playing in all pro . sliders????? what sliders??? you cant even tried to fix the game yourself oh yeah ive heard of lowering the attributes , give me a break what of all the players in the NFL ???..about 50% of the NFL are using two running backs !! not in this game like i said before i played against the saints and reggie didnt come out to the field till deuce left the game with an injury which was out for the season !!! mean too many glitches !!! LBs??? the ones that are facing the wrong way and jump about 5 yards sideways too get an INT???? yeah those and corners?? that never turn for the ball till the last second and get an INT???? yeah those too i hate those too lol . how about the holder that faces the other way when you kick a field goal??? happend to me twice with no time outs and the game on the line , ended up with a fumble recover by the other team since it went by my kicker and the holder. i can go on but let me just leave it at that . EA fix the game !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2007, 10:25 PM   #2
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: I'm done with this game till the day a patch comes out !!!

Closed. While I can appreciate your point of view please use the impressions thread or the Fumbles/Turnover thread. If we had a thread for everyone who was dissatisfied or happy with the game, that would be all the threads we'd have for five or six pages.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »