Home

Everyone please read EA Needs your help with the Franchise Free Agent Bugs!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Everyone please read EA Needs your help with the Franchise Free Agent Bugs!!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2007, 08:53 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Everyone please read EA Needs your help with the Franchise Free Agent Bugs!!!!!!

EA Needs your help with the franchise free agent bug so they can try to fix the issue please post it in that thread here the post

this is From EA Violet at EA

Freezing or No Action Available During Franchise Mode

We have been researching the Franchise Mode freezing issues that many of you have reported. This seems to span both actual freezing of the game as well as the game being unable to progress at all due to a lack of available options to continue (i.e. a trade cannot be made, etc). They don't always seem to occur at the same place which makes the issue difficult to pinpoint and reproduce, so we're looking for your help in identifying where this seems to occur.

If you have experienced this issue, please reply with as much information as possible. I've included a list of suggested topics below but please add anything you think may help.

--Does the game freeze or give an error? What behavior marks the issue?
--How far into the franchise does it occur?
--What are you doing when it occurs (making a trade, performing a certain action, etc)?
--Does the issue happen at the same place in another franchise or occur again at a later point in the same franchise?

Thank you so much for your assistance and your patience while we work to resolve this.

~Violet

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread....85018&tstart=0

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2007, 09:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Everyone please read EA Needs your help with the Franchise Free Agent Bugs!!!!!!

Awesome, so we get to beta test software we've already paid for!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:34 PM   #3
Rookie

jwired21's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Everyone please read EA Needs your help with the Franchise Free Agent Bugs!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusH
Awesome, so we get to beta test software we've already paid for!
at least they are trying to correct the issues I guess.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:14 PM   #4
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwired21
at least they are trying to correct the issues I guess.
lol w/e with them over the weeks i personally called them emailed them errors and everything that people are complaining about "to this day" and they want us to do their job? when are we recieving our checks for this job? I got BLASTED on threads left and right for pointing out errors to EA and on boards dealing with ignorant people. Not only are we doing their job, We already payed for a beta testing software product, great, EA is on their own forget em.

Last edited by mastershake88; 09-19-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:17 PM   #5
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

They aren't asking you to beta test. They are asking for information if you have seen the crash occur so they can correct the issue. 2 completely different things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2007, 10:23 PM   #6
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
They aren't asking you to beta test. They are asking for information if you have seen the crash occur so they can correct the issue. 2 completely different things.
I understand that Infact I emailed them officially evidence of where it freezes and everything like 3-4 weeks ago personally, Its not like they were not told I did that during my uniform errors and glitches of all in the game...during that time. So thats on customer support. Instead of them giving me those generic messages, they should have actually done what was given.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:25 PM   #7
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

But hey i'm not dogging this group like how i was dogged for alerting EA of the uniform errors, all power to ya in all seriousness.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »