Home

Response from EA rep regarding patch

This is a discussion on Response from EA rep regarding patch within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Response from EA rep regarding patch

Here is the reply I received from an EA rep regarding an upcoming patch. The issues I discussed with him prior to this were the FA bug in franchise, the edit player bugs, and the x2 interceptions for simmed games in franchise. Here's what he said:

Hello,

Well, I've got some great news, but you're going to have to forgive the fact that at this point I'm not really authorized to go into full detail. A patch is in the works that will address many of the issues that you've addressed. It will address the roster issues and should resolve these freezing issues. It should also address quite a few of the other things we've discussed. Like I said I can't go into full detail into what all is being correct with this patch just yet, nor do I have an anticipated release date of the patch, but I can tell you that it is a high priority. Generally patches are released on Tuesdays so it is my hope that this may go into effect next Tuesday, but as of yet I have not received confirmation that that will be the case. Unfortunately at this point all I can really tell you is that a patch is in the works and should be released in the near future. Thanks again for all of the great information.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know. Thank you for your continued support of EA Sports and good luck on the playing field.

Sincerely,

EARepWalsh
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2007, 01:43 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Response from EA rep regarding patch

This has already been posted in another thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »