Home

EA branded unsatisfactory by Better Business Bureau

This is a discussion on EA branded unsatisfactory by Better Business Bureau within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 11:37 AM   #73
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: EA branded unsatisfactory by Better Business Bureau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
I've finally had enough. "Next" gen has been around long enough now that there are good, solid titles out there way better and worth my time more than Beta '08, er, Madden 08. I'm talking great looking, glitch free titles. I've even tried to go back to last gen Madden, but it's so stale now that I'm just going to go without Madden this year for the first time since 2000.

Next year, I'm just going to sit back and read the threads on this and other boards to see what the consensus is before I even THINK about purchasing it. I'd rather spend $60 on a great game (sports or otherwise) than some crappy beta release of Madden.

Please people, don't give in to the Marketing hype next summer.
This is solid advice...

The reason I'm still on PS2 is simple...

I always wait until I read at least a few weeks worth of impressions on any sports title before purchase and I've yet to see a compelling reason to go next gen...

The Show seems good on PS3 and NBA2k got raves on 360, but most of upgrade delt with graphics, not gameplay, so I just stuck with PS2...

Just don't buy the product until the review / glitch lists are out and change will come as a result of simple economics...

Class action suits are always fun too...

Don't know if there's any lawyers on the forum, but heck, it works for a number of consumer based issues...
Old 09-22-2007, 12:40 PM   #74
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

Lol this is the funniest thread ever, there are some sad sad people out there if they take video games this seriously.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:51 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
It's such a shame that 2K makes a far superior game but not that many people purchased it because of the NFL license.
I do not agree with this statement
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2007, 01:04 PM   #76
MVP

Hurricain's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
Lol this is the funniest thread ever, there are some sad sad people out there if they take video games this seriously.

guess you don't get it...oh well.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:12 PM   #77
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
5300 plus posts eh.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:29 PM   #78
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
I think it is very sad sad that a man was never taught by his Mama that if he didn't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:36 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 13

The total sales year over year are down this year at least after the first week. Do not think only people who post at Operation Sports forums are unhappy with the game. EA is developing a reputation for mediocrity and the sales will reflect this.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:42 PM   #80
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

I think if we want to send EA a message we should boycott them. The Colonist boycotted British goods and it got so bad that merchants in Britian had to go to Parliment and ask them to repeal it (I believe it was the Sugar Act). If we can get a good number of people to boycott EA Sports games (doubtful though) maybe we can send a message to them that we are not satisfied and they will HAVE to improve their games. I have already started boycotting EA, after the horrible game I got with NASCAR 08. I realized I would not waste my money on the stuff EA sent out.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »