Home

EA branded unsatisfactory by Better Business Bureau

This is a discussion on EA branded unsatisfactory by Better Business Bureau within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #65
All Star

OVR: 20
Re: EA branded unsatisfactory by Better Business Bureau

Don't they have something better to do? It's not like anyone got scammed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2007, 04:49 PM   #66
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWRMETS
Don't they have something better to do? It's not like anyone got scammed.
yup vary true and those 443 people who complained to the BBB Are just people who have nothing better to do and are probally just complainers period meaning no matter what game it is or how good it is

there always going to be somebody complaining its a never ending saga

yeah i know Complaining can mabye make games better but alot of times it does not

Madden 08 or any Madden is or can be a vary good game i really aint expericened alot of the problems you guys have although i know they exist and mabye its luck but i have yet to encounter them

so whoever the 443 people are Who complained to the BBB is just wasting time cause i really doubt the BBB Cares and its problly the 10000000th item on the list and as long as EA Is making money off of Madden they will continue this trend and as long as EA Is making money off Madden EA And the NFL Will just renew its NFL License

cuz if EA Is making money then so is the NFL So i think after the 5 yr agreemrnt is up it would not suprise me if EA Extends the deal for another 5 to 7 yrs just based on the money both are making and the NFL Will look past all these complaients and issues in the game as long as the money comes flowing in they will renew it

so what i am trying to get at is if you want a better game and compentition then stop buying Madden cuz thats the only way its ever going to happen again

if EA Does not make money off Madden Nither does the NFL Then they will see there is a problem

so if ya dont like Madden dont buy it but i will still buy madden regardless not because its not a good game its just because i love football to much

if i did not like football as much as i do i would have stopped buying Madden years ago

so anyway i just thought i come in a share a commet on this thanks

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 09-21-2007 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:51 PM   #67
Pro

OVR: 6

First thing ...

I am officially embarrassed for the 443 people who actually take this THAT seriously. and secondly ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
It's such a shame that 2K makes a far superior game but not that many people purchased it because of the NFL license.
In the immortal words of Corso - not so fast my friend - I am about to launch my own complaint against 2k for their failure to deliver a franchise mode - every game should have it!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 10:39 PM   #68
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Article on Madden 08, from Consumer affairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghm125
no wonder i throw 5 picks a game...
That my man is exactly why Madden is now a coaster on my table!!
Old 09-21-2007, 10:44 PM   #69
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
That my man is exactly why Madden is now a coaster on my table!!
surely you should be able to get like $20 for it off ebay...
Old 09-21-2007, 10:55 PM   #70
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
surely you should be able to get like $20 for it off ebay...
lol it's not even worth the trouble ..I am content with NCAA..APF..and awaiting nba 2k8..luckily I bought Madden used..
Old 09-21-2007, 10:56 PM   #71
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129

if EA Does not make money off Madden Nither does the NFL Then they will see there is a problem
actually, EA paid the nfl for the exclusive license. The nfl should get money regardless of how well madden sells. The thing that annoys people is that one of the reasons given for going to an exclusive license was to reel in the quality concerns and image control of a nfl videogame.

It surely seems like those were bogus reasons now, and all about making money, which is their right. They should have just said that though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2007, 01:50 AM   #72
Banned

OVR: 11

I've finally had enough. "Next" gen has been around long enough now that there are good, solid titles out there way better and worth my time more than Beta '08, er, Madden 08. I'm talking great looking, glitch free titles. I've even tried to go back to last gen Madden, but it's so stale now that I'm just going to go without Madden this year for the first time since 2000.

Next year, I'm just going to sit back and read the threads on this and other boards to see what the consensus is before I even THINK about purchasing it. I'd rather spend $60 on a great game (sports or otherwise) than some crappy beta release of Madden.

Please people, don't give in to the Marketing hype next summer.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »