Home

for goodness sakes, just stop buying madden!!!

This is a discussion on for goodness sakes, just stop buying madden!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 11:08 AM   #9
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: for goodness sakes, just stop buying madden!!!

I can see why people get upset because they just want a good football game to play but as far as getting upset after you buy the game then I think that's the persons fault because between reviews,renting and forums you should be able to get a good idea about the game. I made that mistake this year myself I believed the hype and bought the game on day one and returned it on day 3 but the only person I can blame is me. The truth is all of these people that complain can decide not to buy the game next year but we know how that goes when August comes around so do whatever and be happy...
Old 09-24-2007, 11:32 AM   #10
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

I've learned that OS is a breeding ground for EA hate and 2k fanboys, simple as that.

I've switched over to an actual fansite such as Maddenmania for my Madden posts, if you don't like the game there and you spam the mods actually ban people.

They have a sticky for complaints and that is where they are put not on every single spamming thread.

I expected OS to have mature people but it's turned into the new IGN.

These are the Madden fan forums, for some reason OS has allowed it to be the Madden hate forums. If you honestly think that all people feel the way the 2k fans on this site do then you are clueless, Madden's sales figures tell the true story year after year, and this year is the best Madden yet.

Last edited by MaddenMan; 09-24-2007 at 11:39 AM.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:44 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

I'd have to agree with some things MaddenMan said. There are plenty of threads to discuss your dislike for this year's title. We don't need a new one like this popping up every 5 minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »