Home
Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 01:34 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Horrible

i thought i turned the corner with this game but it really is unplayable. there are 2 types of cpu qbs. the 75% accurate one or the 5 picks a game. plus, the fact that if i pick a pass on 1st down with cpu will line up in a pass. i could pick a run out of shotgun and they know the play. then i audible to a run/pass in the same formation and they switch as well.

so, then kitna is threading my defense . if i raise human awr then i get 5 picks a game. if not my zone coverage is horrible. or i can increase AWR of the cpu and loser dbs fly to the ball.

i am 30-5 so i am winning too much but 90% of that is the cpu qb.

ea has lost my money continually. i bought nba 2k7 and stuck with an old version of mvp. i read the reviews and bought this game. it is obvious someone was paid off. and to top it off my first franchise is done because of the franchise bug.

and what does ea say about this? not a peep. we all should never buy their game next year and the reviewers should get out of bed with EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2007, 11:54 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Horrible

Thanks for sharing. No need for you to have your own thread about this though.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »