Home

Well my 360 finally returned.

This is a discussion on Well my 360 finally returned. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 05:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Well my 360 finally returned.

I said when it returned from repairs I would sell Madden on eBay without serious progress on the patch. This is really disappointing seeing as the gameplay itself is fabulous minus turnovers, but I'm a franchise freak and must have it. Plus with so many good games coming out why not get some of my cash back on one I won't play. This is really disappointing, I suppose NCAA will be my football fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2007, 08:24 PM   #2
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Well my 360 finally returned.

Might want to hold on for a little while as it has been confirmed a patch is forthcoming. Not sure if it will address the turnover issues though. I too lost my launch Xbox 360 Core unit. First it got some strange graphics on it during games. It looked like old Commodore 64 or Atari 800 XL graphics (showing my age eh), then I finally got the rings of death. And I wasn't even playing that much during the time I had that da*n console. I play a lot more now, and my new Xbox 360 is doing fine. Knock on Xbox faceplate simulated wood.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:00 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

just curious as to how long it took to get your console back? i too just experience the three red lights of death. hopefully tomorrow, i'll be getting the box they sent for me to ship it out in. they told me 4 to 6 weeks. just wondering if that was about as long as it took you to get your's back?
Old 09-27-2007, 02:37 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreihl
just curious as to how long it took to get your console back? i too just experience the three red lights of death. hopefully tomorrow, i'll be getting the box they sent for me to ship it out in. they told me 4 to 6 weeks. just wondering if that was about as long as it took you to get your's back?
Well, my 360 died on August 24th and I got the white"coffin" box on the 27th and sent it off the same day. I just got mine back yesterday on the 26th. So you're looking at probably 4 weeks before you get it back.(unless you live in Mcallen, TX).
Old 09-27-2007, 11:32 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedGamer
Well, my 360 died on August 24th and I got the white"coffin" box on the 27th and sent it off the same day. I just got mine back yesterday on the 26th. So you're looking at probably 4 weeks before you get it back.(unless you live in Mcallen, TX).
i think i'll probably have to stay away from forums then. don't think i can take a whole month of hearing about how great the new halo or three weeks of hearing how great nba 2k8 is without being able to play the games my self. maybe, i can still come on the madden boards because there are enough haters in here to make me think i can live without my console for another month.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2007, 11:47 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

There's a better thread for you guys to be posting about your 360's dying...and that's in the Console Talk subforum.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »