Home

Madden Nation On ESPN2

This is a discussion on Madden Nation On ESPN2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Madden Nation On ESPN2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicubsfan20
About the kicking.. the game shouldn't come out of the box being able to hit 60 yd FG with any kicker just about, it should be tops 50. I see them kicking the ball from the logo in the middle of the field, I with my kicker (Mason Crosby) can barely reach the post at the tip of the G logo in Lambeau.
Kicking is way too easy and the distance is way over exaggerated out of the box, they should make them use the Kicking Power slider before games.
Very well said!! And even a perfect kick on the joystick by the user should not be automatic either. The kicker's stats for that range should play 50% into the equation as well.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 01-03-2008, 12:17 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
This show has taught me that the word "Lurking" can be inserted into any sentence. I have further learned that to impress the chicks, I should shout "Waz Up!!" over and over again.

Like when my wife asked me yesterday if we needed to get milk from the grocery store. I said "Its in the refridgerator lurking by yogurt." Then I got up in her face and started screaming "Waz up? Waz up? Waz up Girl... Yo, Waz up? I told you the milk was lurking. I told you!!!! Waz up?!?!??! You can't stop it. Its lurking in the fridge. Waz up."
This is f'ing hilarious!! I needed this laugh today. And to think, I wasn't even going to click on this old thread.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:33 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedGamer
This is f'ing hilarious!! I needed this laugh today. And to think, I wasn't even going to click on this old thread.

Clown. Babybluefresh is back and in effect so step ya game up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #76
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I watched one the other night about 2 to 3 am. It was nothing but a fumble and int fest. I noticed that within the first 1 min of watching. Wow EA is real dumb to allow a game that sucks *** to be played during there own tournament. Just proves the point that EA only cares about money and not the gamers.
P.S. check out the thread I posted over at DSM about the same thing.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:49 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 12

Watching this show made me realize how bad the animation is in madden, especially the qb and how the game isn't really looking that next gen in many areas.
Old 01-05-2008, 05:09 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
Watching this show made me realize how bad the animation is in madden, especially the qb and how the game isn't really looking that next gen in many areas.
i saw that too i don't like how the qbs move their feet when looking for a wr looks terrible.and its been that way for years.if ea's ads this year don't start with the words all-new engine i ain't buying it
Old 01-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 62

So I caught the marathon of this on ESPN2 on the good ole DVR, I even got Mrs. MassNole into this show for the second straight year.

I have one big question, how on earth could someone play Madden 70 hours a week like this lifelong virgin?
Old 01-05-2008, 11:23 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
So I caught the marathon of this on ESPN2 on the good ole DVR, I even got Mrs. MassNole into this show for the second straight year.

I have one big question, how on earth could someone play Madden 70 hours a week like this lifelong virgin?
His nickname doesn't even make any sense, aside from it rhyming. So if he's good at Madden and his name is Sirus the virus, does that mean if we play a game I'll "catch" his Madden skills and become as good as he is?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »