Home

Madden Nation On ESPN2

This is a discussion on Madden Nation On ESPN2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2007, 11:18 AM   #17
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Madden Nation On ESPN2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat
if rolling out of the pocket EVERY TIME is not cheesing than, yeah i didnt see any cheesing.
but i damn sure saw a bunch of rolling out immediately and dropping back 30 yds.
I'm a little slow, but I just figured this out for Xbox 360 Madden. Their hype was that you need to stay in the pocket and step up, so that is what I was doing. I started dropping back and I've been getting sacked a lot less, and completing more passes. This is terrible in my opinion, but Madden has always been like this since the Sega days (give or take a few years, I think.)
Old 10-24-2007, 11:19 AM   #18
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I'm with you, there. A few years back, a buddy I worked with and I would get together and play some Madden over at his apartment. He talked so much trash during the game, I told him I wouldn't play him in person anymore, only online.

When we'd play, I'd plug my mic in but not listen to it because of how annoying he was.
Yes, I know the feeling. I had a friend like that too. Except, he would get near my ear and get real loud. Just wanted to b*tch-slap him
Old 10-24-2007, 12:15 PM   #19
I love meaty chics

ac11367's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat
if rolling out of the pocket EVERY TIME is not cheesing than, yeah i didnt see any cheesing.
but i damn sure saw a bunch of rolling out immediately and dropping back 30 yds.
Actually, pretty much the only time they threw out of the pocket was on screen passes and passes to the RB's in the flats.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:25 PM   #20
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

I haven't owned a Madden since 2003, and I hate trash talking. But for whatever reason, I love watching the show.

But I don't understand why they play such short games. They are sitting on a bus all day. Surely they have time for longer quarters and scores above 10-7.

Is the NY Jets guy real? He seems like a cartoon character to me.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:32 PM   #21
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

If one of those eminem wanna bes or ja-rule rejects got in my face like on Madden nation I'd break their jaw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2007, 05:54 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

They're typical 'reality' show participants...every one of them is acting up in order to get more face time.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:13 AM   #23
I love meaty chics

ac11367's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsfan1
The female they had on earlier yell so much I turned the channel.
There was a female participant? How did she look? I've heard (while I was very high on crack) that female Madden gamers are every bit as hot as Cowboys cheerleaders.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:13 AM   #24
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

I have not even tried watching an episode this season. Watched a few from last season. I can't stomach the hip-hop,easy swag, ultra cool, been in the wars attitudes all of them have. Betcha a dollar to a donut that the over/under of plays played in a real football game by every one of these guys would be 2. I would put the dollar on under.

A funny thought came to my mind as I was reading some of the smack talk comments. I hate the smack talking, but the smack talking done by Vince Vaughn in The BreakUp was classic. "How do you feel about what just happened?"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »