Home
Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 08:32 PM   #1
Pro

dragon4ever's Arena

OVR: 9
Madden ?

If I were to start a franchise today, would the new changes take into effect in my current franchise when I donwload the new patch? I would hate to start a fanchise and have to restart over because it doesn't update.

Are there in-game saves?

How long does it take before the fanchise is unplayable? If it can go on for a good 4-5 seasons then that's all I care about. I rarely play more than that when it comes to sports games anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2007, 08:55 PM   #2
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon4ever
If I were to start a franchise today, would the new changes take into effect in my current franchise when I donwload the new patch? I would hate to start a fanchise and have to restart over because it doesn't update.

Are there in-game saves?

How long does it take before the fanchise is unplayable? If it can go on for a good 4-5 seasons then that's all I care about. I rarely play more than that when it comes to sports games anyway.

1) Not totally sure. On the EA forums the rep said that you have to start a new franchise, but last year when they patched the fatigue issue it worked in pre-existing franchises without needing to start a new one.

2) In-game saves? I assume you mean where you can save your franchise while in the middle of a game and when you load the franchise next time you will go back in the actual game where you saved at.You could do that in the last PS2 version I played, which was '06, couldn't do it in '07 or '08 on the 360. Not sure if it's still in any other versions or not, I can only tell you it's not in the 360 version as that is the only version I have played of '08.

3) I have heard anywhere from 3-5 years. I myself do not know, once I heard about this glitch I quit playing Franchise mode until they patch it.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:59 PM   #3
Pro

dragon4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
1) Not totally sure. On the EA forums the rep said that you have to start a new franchise, but last year when they patched the fatigue issue it worked in pre-existing franchises without needing to start a new one.

2) In-game saves? I assume you mean where you can save your franchise while in the middle of a game and when you load the franchise next time you will go back in the actual game where you saved at.You could do that in the last PS2 version I played, which was '06, couldn't do it in '07 or '08 on the 360. Not sure if it's still in any other versions or not, I can only tell you it's not in the 360 version as that is the only version I have played of '08.

3) I have heard anywhere from 3-5 years. I myself do not know, once I heard about this glitch I quit playing Franchise mode until they patch it.

Thanks for the reply. I still haven't opened my copy of Madden 08. Maybe I'll just have to hold off until I get some feedback regarding the new patch.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:40 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon4ever
Thanks for the reply. I still haven't opened my copy of Madden 08. Maybe I'll just have to hold off until I get some feedback regarding the new patch.
If you have a question about the patch, please use the patch thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »