Home

Next Gen Madden NFL 08 Update: Part 2 (Franchise patch)

This is a discussion on Next Gen Madden NFL 08 Update: Part 2 (Franchise patch) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 10:53 PM   #33
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: A New Patch is out!!!!!!!!!!!! no joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbraun
So i take it us 360 owners have to wait, what 2-3 more weeks? Man, im telling ya, it BETTER fix the franchise problem....

lol or what? will you yell at them? cross your fingers and hope for the best for next years version. this years version isnt fixable with a patch theres too much stuff
Old 09-18-2007, 11:14 PM   #34
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
lol or what? will you yell at them? cross your fingers and hope for the best for next years version. this years version isnt fixable with a patch theres too much stuff
you know there a reason the patch was pulled not cuz it cant fix anything but

they pulled it cuz there was a bug in the update and once they get it fixed it will be back out for us to download now if your talking about franchise mode yeah i could agree with you about next year

but we dont know what all EA Has included in the patch but we will find out once its re released

while it might not fix everything atleast there making an effort to fix some of the things
i would be shocked if it fixed all the glitches and bugs but if not atleast it will make the game alittle better then what it was

but who to say they could have included a franchise fix in the patch u know they admitted they have known about some of the stuff wrong with the game

before it was released but did not make it public till after the game was released but they ran out of time so they prolly beeen working on a patch since late july and

there were 2 files to download and the only fix that was ever comfrimed was the moonwalk glitch but since the update had 2 files it prolly has more then 1 fix

although we can guess but before we know we will have to wait for the patch to be re released

but to tell the guy there too meny problems that the patch cant fix anything is untrue cuz it will fix something

it got pulled like i said because of a bug but when they get it fixed if it aint already they will re upload it

so to summerize yes there will be a patch like there was this morning but was pulled shows me there will be a patch

so hopefully when the patch comes out again it will fix most of the major problems but only time will tell so dont worry the patch will be back out

they pulled it to re program it and then when thats finsihed it will be back up

and it should not take long cuz the patch is already done and created as we saw this morning now it just a matter of getting it reprogramed to work then we are set but yet the patch will be back thanks good night

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 09-18-2007, 11:15 PM   #35
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
link?
Here's the link, although there's no additional info right now.

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...58#post1398958
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2007, 11:30 PM   #36
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
Yeah...im going to march all the way to EA's main office and yell at them...
Its just sad that im playing Tecmo Superbowl (with '07 rosters ) on my computer more than i play madden. Madden is pretty much worthless to me, well other than the superstar mode...its the only thing keeping me from buying the Wii version.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 09-18-2007, 11:55 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 8

i'm a ps3 owner that loves madden and i'm glad to see they are atleast attempting to fix things but like most have said it will only be online things. i just broke down and got a 360. then i downloaded the madden demo and people were right the games plays sooo smooth compared to the ps3 version. i know it's a little off topic but it's turned into EA bashing so i'll join a little lol
Old 09-19-2007, 02:40 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 2

I think the title should be changed to "A New Patch is out, what a joke"
Old 09-19-2007, 11:14 AM   #39
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Per cdj

Quote:
* It seems the patch was prematurely posted on the PS3 server. They are still working on the patch....no word on when it will be publicly available.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:01 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just got an AUTO UPDATE with the 360 version just now.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »