Home

NBA2K8 took your Madden time?????

This is a discussion on NBA2K8 took your Madden time????? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 14
NBA2K8 took your Madden time?????

Man i'm the few that liked madden this year. I know it had problems but it played a good game imo. Anyway has nba2k8 took your madden time? Since nba2k8 i really have not played madden but 1 or 2 games. Anyone else?

PSN Brandon26ms
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2007, 06:07 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: NBA2K8 took your Madden time?????

The broken Franchise in Madden has killed my gaming time. My entire desire to play any games has died because of the Franchise problem.

(I don't play basketball games because I don't find them to be fun or realistic...even compared to Madden)
Old 11-09-2007, 06:12 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
The broken Franchise in Madden has killed my gaming time. My entire desire to play any games has died because of the Franchise problem.

(I don't play basketball games because I don't find them to be fun or realistic...even compared to Madden)
This years version is everything that Madden wishes it was. It's not only realistic but a major blast online and off.

Madden still sits getting dusty waiting for the...well you know...until than it's 2k8 for my major sport SIM fix.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:14 PM   #4
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Yeah, this is the first year that a basketball game feels like it's as much of a Sim as football games became before exclusivegate. For people who aren't aware of the 2k8 series, I'd recommend giving this year's version a try, or trying out College Hoops, which will probably be even better.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #5
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Yes it has.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2007, 08:14 PM   #6
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16

Exact opposite for me...I was so geeked for NBA2K8 that I hunted it down and bought it before it's official release; which is unusual for me since I usually don't buy b-ball games until the NBA playoffs start. But I sold NBA2K8 for $50 last week because I'm just not in b-ball mode right now, we're in the thick of the NFL season and because of that I'd rather devote my gaming time to Madden.
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:17 PM   #7
Rookie

marc68's Arena

OVR: 7

LIVE has took my Madden time, Madden is too frustrating to play with all the turnovers and crap.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:21 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

yea it has. I've never played franchise mode on a basketball game before usually only play online. But this years Association in 2K8 with how realistic the game plays this year its great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »