Home

The Madden 08 Patch Thread

This is a discussion on The Madden 08 Patch Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 12:36 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: The Madden 08 Patch Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Any word on the patch as of today?
my guess is no because no one has responded in nearly 2 hours
Old 11-27-2007, 02:21 PM   #74
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: The Madden 08 Patch Thread

another supposed release date gone with the wind. now its to the point where i dont even care ne more. im done with madden for the year. ive woken up every morning popped in madden and crossed my fingers for the patch. im thru wasting my time. all i can say is i hope next years game is atleast playable. o well, this will teach me to think that ea cares just a little. when i heard about the patch i thought to myself well atleast they heard us and are trying. oh how i was wrong
Old 11-27-2007, 02:31 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by tl77
another supposed release date gone with the wind. now its to the point where i dont even care ne more. im done with madden for the year.
If you allowed yourself to get excited about rumored release dates for the patch, that's your fault. Never once has anyone officially affiliated with Electronic Arts given a hard release date for the patch. You know why? Because they don't know when it's coming out. If they don't know, how in the holy hell is xXxUBMYmAdDeNbItChxXX from MaddenExpertsRulz.com supposed to know?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2007, 03:03 PM   #76
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
If you allowed yourself to get excited about rumored release dates for the patch, that's your fault. Never once has anyone officially affiliated with Electronic Arts given a hard release date for the patch. You know why? Because they don't know when it's coming out. If they don't know, how in the holy hell is xXxUBMYmAdDeNbItChxXX from MaddenExpertsRulz.com supposed to know?
So, TJ, when is the patch coming out?
Old 11-27-2007, 03:47 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy

I could be wrong but didn't they say that it was sent to MS for approval and this was close to 2 months ago? And if it was it should only take two weeks. Just wondering
Old 11-27-2007, 03:54 PM   #78
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
I could be wrong but didn't they say that it was sent to MS for approval and this was close to 2 months ago? And if it was it should only take two weeks. Just wondering
Behind the times Ram....that was only 4-5 weeks ago and we have all speculated that it was sent back to EA to be re-worked. Its all up in the air right now.

Last edited by gobucks; 11-27-2007 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:54 PM   #79
Rookie

i know i shouldnt have my hopes up off rumors but im human and im shur a lot of others had there hopes for a released patch by now. like RAM said the patch was at MS 2 months ago and if they didnt want peoples hopes up they shouldnt have said anything at all before it was approved.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:56 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by tl77
i know i shouldnt have my hopes up off rumors but im human and im shur a lot of others had there hopes for a released patch by now. like RAM said the patch was at MS 2 months ago and if they didnt want peoples hopes up they shouldnt have said anything at all before it was approved.
LOL, again, it wasn't 2 months ago. It was a tad over a month ago. I know because I had that week off of work and was hoping it would be released while I was at home.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »