Home

I Dont understand WHY only 1 CAMERA setting?!

This is a discussion on I Dont understand WHY only 1 CAMERA setting?! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 12:00 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 17
I Dont understand WHY only 1 CAMERA setting?!

In this day and age of next Gen consoles, I simply cannot understand why there is only 1 default camera setting??? They've had 3 years to implement multiple camera angles on the 360 and PS3!? I dont like these close camera settings...I prefer the older style video game cameras that have more of a birds eye view of the action. The players look more realistic in motion from further away as well. Less robotic and 'motion captured'

Perhaps Im the only one that cares about multiple camera settings...in fact I'd expect to actually also have a user defineable camera option as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2007, 12:28 AM   #2
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: I Dont understand WHY only 1 CAMERA setting?!

Its amazing that this "current-gen" stuff is still not able to be implemented on these machines
Old 12-03-2007, 09:46 AM   #3
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

Believe me. I am right there with you. I won't by the PS3 version of Madden or NCAA until they add more camera angles, specifically the wideview. I am sticking with this years PS2 versions until they do this and if they don't I won't bother with football anymore, that's how much I hate playing that close.

Even on the PS2 NCAA I will never schedule Syracuse or Minnesota because of there domes and not being able to see the full field. A few eyars ago I played in a bowl game in a dome and just couldn't stand it. I actually ended up simming the game because I just don't like playing at that angle. For me, it's not fun not being able to see outside pass rush or wide receivers.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:06 PM   #4
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14

The only explanation is possibly frame rate issues.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:35 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Sounds like you have a problem with Madden 08. Well LOOKIE there!! There's already a thread set up for that!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »