Home

What you think Madden 09 Cover will be?

This is a discussion on What you think Madden 09 Cover will be? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2007, 11:01 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: What you think Madden 09 Cover will be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicubsfan20
I hope that was serious sarcasm. I'm one who loved Reggie Bush but felt he may of been picked too high and even thought Williams may have been picked too high but I guess I was wrong, I knew he'd be good but I didn't think #1 pick at all for Bush or Williams.
Yeah it was sarcasm. I just hope guys like Mario Williams, Andre Johnson, Demeco Ryans, stay off that damn cover. We have enough injuries and bad luck to deal with as it stands.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:02 PM   #34
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

Manning or Tomlinson will probably never be on a cover due to their involvement with the Sony NFL game and the Microsoft NFL game. Just my opinion.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:26 PM   #35
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Pretty sure that isn't a factor anymore - they wanted LT for 08 and it would have happened if LT wanted it to so I don't think it matters he was on the cover of Gameday anymore.

I think it will depend on the playoffs. If the Chargers get hot, I could see Antonio Cromartie getting the nod and it may also align with some sort of DB feature being added - maybe a revamped DB control or something. I always thought the game needed the ability to control CB's better, as right now it's kinda awkward to control a CB.

Other than that, maybe Patrick Willis or Adrian Peterson. I think they might stick to sophomores like with VY as they seem to be quite popular and recognizable, particularly after they take home OROY/DROY.

Braylon would be cool though. Something about a Browns player on a Madden cover that just seems awesome to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2007, 09:54 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

willis and edwards i can almost say with 100 percent guarantee will not be on the cover. although they are both great players they arent the big flashy name ea wants on their cover. Hester and Peterson make alot of sense. If they are gonna go defense they would go with another big name. I think by ea standards of the cover boy it would be peterson or hester. Very popular, young, fast, and exciting. For some other reason I could also see Romo.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:31 PM   #37
Rookie

dredogg90's Arena

OVR: 6

Adrian Peterson
Old 12-17-2007, 02:59 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

I wouldn't mind AP being on the cover. Farve is too old.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:34 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 3

i'd like to see Patrick Willis, that guy's a beast. i think chances are it'll be Tony Romo or Adrian Peterson though.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:15 PM   #40
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

I'm putting my money on Romo

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »