Home

Somethings Id like to see in Madden 09??

This is a discussion on Somethings Id like to see in Madden 09?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Somethings Id like to see in Madden 09??

a) More interactive Crowds. I feel that was the best part about NFL 2k5 was crowd interaction and cutscenes within the game. When playing at Foxboro during the snow, itd be awesome when the Pats make a great play to see the fans throwing snow up in the air. Thats the coolest part about a snow game in Foxboro.

b) Easier on-screen play calling. It went from being rather simple to have tons of screens to go through to change hot routes or audibles or even to see the play. It was much better when it was simplistic.

c) Test the game better to see all possible bugs. Unlike 2k games where glitches ruin the games, these things dont really effect the outcomes of game, just keep them out of the game for more crisp gameplay.

d) Bring back Madden and Michaels and get rid of the radio guy. Hes a joke. Also, remove Terrell Davis at the beginning of the game and maybe add a cool pregame show.

e) continue making yearly progress on more crisp graphics.

f) get rid of playmaker controls. they are dumb and useless.

g) add fair play back to online play. maybe if i played more then 2 games a month of Madden i could adjust, but people goin for it 4th and 12 from their 30 on the first drive of the game is ridiculous.

h) make so 3 man lines with 3 blitzing backers dont have men through the line every play. maybe the blockers can block sometime.

i) add pressure kicks or whatever it was back to kicks in the last 10 seconds.

j) more sideline interaction, where the bench gets excited after a big play.

k) momentum meters. places like foxboro, dallas, or indy, they get loud during the games, making it hard to audible or make plays. make it realistic.

l) back to the play screens of madden 04. i hate playing friends and having to worry bout them looking at my plays.

m) nfl 2k5 had this, but i used to love simming through season, but they had like advanced sim mode or whatever, where you would call they plays and they would just sim them out. games took 10 mins but still very fun.

n) realistic player injuries. in the nfl players dont get injuries that say 6 weeks. it will say 5-8 weeks, etc. but you will never see this. instead my player gets a concussion and is out for 8 weeks.

o) make environment of super bowl better. cool pregame show, presenting the trophy after the game, maybe a fake band at halftime, confetti, announcers reiterating importance of game many times, etc. its about the biggest day in sports throughout the year, make it like that.

thats all i got right now. ill add more later
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2008, 06:06 PM   #2
MVP

SportsAce's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Somethings Id like to see in Madden 09??

Should probably use the wishlist thread for this.
The boys are the squarest,
Of any old school that I knew.
There is no place like Nebraska,
Where they're all true blue.
We'll all stick together,
In all kinds of weather,
For Dear old Nebraska U!

Won't change this signature until Nebraska wins the National Championship...posted 8/16/05
Old 01-09-2008, 01:50 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Somethings Id like to see in Madden 09??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsAce
Should probably use the wishlist thread for this.
Thank you.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »