Home

So many locked threads!

This is a discussion on So many locked threads! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 12:54 PM   #1
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
So many locked threads!

I just want to express my concern about the all of the threads that are being locked in this Madden forum.

I looked at the APF forums and they have I think 1 or 2 threads that are locked apposed to 9 or 10 threads locked in the Madden forum. I went back in and read all of the posts that were put in before the threads were locked and it blows my mind that it mostly guys that like 2K and come over and bash the EA guys for liking the game. I then went to the 2K forums and noticed only a couple, 1 or 2 threads being locked due to 2K guys agruing over 2K games. Not one was closed because of a guy like EA going over and bashing 2K games.

I know Im going to get flammed for this but, why cant we just get along. The fact that producer thread was locked was crazy. We have a great post about Madden 09 with tons of information and it gets locked because some people hate EA. You dont see Madden guys going over the 2K forums and laughing and bashing 2K for not know if they are coming out with a 2K9.

I dont mind having discussions and guys giving there comments about what they like and dont like. Thats fine but, guys on these boards are not mature enough to have a grown up conversation. I like the age comparison that is on this site but, come on guys. Grow up and have a conversation with out bashing someone for liking something that you don't.

Bottom line is if you dont like EA dont come over to this forum. If you are going to have a cival discussion about things that's fine but, dont come over here with the intention of having an arrgument. Guys, that like EA dont go over to the 2K forums and start bashing and having starting arrguments. Leave it alone.

I have both games and I enjoy both. I dont go onto each site bashing one for not doing what the other does well.

Come on guys be more mature and have a decent conversation with bashing someone. Grow up guys. We are all here for the same reason.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: So many locked threads!

Well you don't have to like ea but you should just be able to hold a respectable conversation. I agree with you.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:27 PM   #3
Gimme the Oscar, Friendo.

Chief Illinimac's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: So many locked threads!

I see your point, but this can only go down from here. Locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »