Home

How do you get draft classes?

This is a discussion on How do you get draft classes? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2008, 05:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
How do you get draft classes?

I am hooking my PS3 up to the internet today. can you just look around and save draft classes that people loaded or do you need something special to download them?

PS. I dont have NCAA

Thank you to anyone who helps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2008, 06:22 PM   #2
Rookie

hi-teck's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: How do you get draft classes?

I downloaded them off the internet, places like gamefaqs used to have them posted. Or you can go and rent ncaa and sim it out and export the classes. If you want, I can post them somewhere and provide a link.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 6

Dude, if you could do that, it would be awesome!
Old 02-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi-teck
I downloaded them off the internet, places like gamefaqs used to have them posted. Or you can go and rent ncaa and sim it out and export the classes. If you want, I can post them somewhere and provide a link.
That would be most helpful. What do I have to do to transport though, I am a dummy with technology. I am for PS3 also.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:24 AM   #5
Rookie

hi-teck's Arena

Draft classes 08-11 posted.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9lvnbnjwt1y

Just unzip, save to USB drive with the data under a "PS3" folder, then "SAVEDATA" folder and you should be able to find it when you plug it into the PS3. This is for PS3 only, draft classes for 2008-2011. Unfortunately, these don't have underclassmen that come out early. These are not mine, so props to the original person, I forgot where I got them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2008, 09:45 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 6

Anyone have them for the 360?
Old 02-06-2008, 11:23 AM   #7
Rookie

Thank you for posting. Since Im an idiot with tecnology it might take me a while, but does anyone make any for later years? I know the players are fake anyway, but the ratings/builds of the players coming out are way more realistic. Also, the ones you posted include real names, right.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:40 PM   #8
Rookie

hi-teck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondog
Thank you for posting. Since Im an idiot with tecnology it might take me a while, but does anyone make any for later years? I know the players are fake anyway, but the ratings/builds of the players coming out are way more realistic. Also, the ones you posted include real names, right.
Yes, the one I posted contains actual NCAA college football players, such as Hawaii QB Colt Brennan and LSU DT Glenn Dorsey. I don't think they make for later years since the players would be fake, and if that's the case, you might as well have Madden create players when the time comes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »